Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-30-2004, 02:57 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I think you're all retards but that's just me. You should take it out on AIM, that way you have no restriction and can say what you want.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:34 PM
shutup ctrl+s
syltburk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mhermher
Quote:
Originally posted by syltburk
Adiarde is copy of Oasis =( [/QUOT]

Yes, and that made sence why you were begging me for a LAT job in over 2 months, by the way.. you say it's a rip off oasis, then why did you once tell me that konidias is this and that, and he is a ***** that wants to start trouble??

Excuse me, but what are you doing now?

by the way: You sir can go to "hel"

edit:
Jaffer, look at the trees? ah, like you never seen them before, yet you just mentioned "wow, nice" or "cool" or further on.

How come, some days AFTER i dissed you, denied you.. you get here and talks ****?

Hmm.. i think someone is a bit jealous.
What??? Jelous of you copying the tree? common know i didnt beg you stop making a lie, it was a question, beside i still wouldnt want to be lat on a server with a manager that abuse powers ,
Also before insulting my grammar please look at your own in some posts, ok thanks.
I have no memory of saying that about kon seriously, but what does that matter? I was wrong, you are actually copying.
You didn't mention one single time about why the tree look like a total copy of Oasis, also i can ateast apologize if i have done something wrong, you cant.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:40 PM
Graalian since 1998
osrs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to osrs Send a message via AIM to osrs Send a message via MSN to osrs Send a message via Yahoo to osrs
Quote:
Adiarde is copy of Oasis =(
Why the hell are you still posting these stupids comments? You obviously would like to be Staff on Adiarde, that's why! You sir, are the stupidest guy that i've ever seen here, if you don't like Adiarde or thinks that it's a copy of Oasis, keep it for you and shut up. Okay, silly child?
Old 01-30-2004, 05:41 PM
galase galase!
mhermher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mhermher Send a message via AIM to mhermher Send a message via Yahoo to mhermher
Quote:

What??? Jelous of you copying the tree? common know i didnt beg you stop making a lie, it was a question, beside i still wouldnt want to be lat on a server with a manager that abuse powers ,
Also before insulting my grammar please look at your own in some posts, ok thanks.
I have no memory of saying that about kon seriously, but what does that matter? I was wrong, you are actually copying.
You didn't mention one single time about why the tree look like a total copy of Oasis, also i can ateast apologize if i have done something wrong, you cant.
I've mentioned over 100 times why it looks similar, but that's ok, with the IQ that you have, i wouldn't understand/anderstand or whatever you call it.

And let me guess, it was a question? Wow, you ask alot of questions.. 100+ times?
You did BEG me.
And you just asked?
Tyrial: What happened with you?
Jaffer: You abuse and i cant be lat

That's to ask?

And let me guess, you was wrong? When the hell? Oh yeah, when i dissed you..

By the way, i have allready appologized to Konidias, we have settled things down..

log removed. Private message and not suitable

Adiarde Manager
Old 01-30-2004, 06:08 PM
shutup ctrl+s
Send a message via ICQ to syltburk Send a message via AIM to syltburk Send a message via Yahoo to syltburk
Quote:
Originally posted by mhermher

I've mentioned over 100 times why it looks similar, but that's ok, with the IQ that you have, i wouldn't understand/anderstand or whatever you call it.

And let me guess, it was a question? Wow, you ask alot of questions.. 100+ times?
You did BEG me.
And you just asked?
Tyrial: What happened with you?
Jaffer: You abuse and i cant be lat

That's to ask?

And let me guess, you was wrong? When the hell? Oh yeah, when i dissed you..

By the way, i have allready appologized to Konidias, we have settled things down..

log removed. Private message and not suitable
100 times?? 2 times, 3 times at the highest
i was still being ironic with the i cant be lat stuff , but you have to repeat it 5000 times to yourself before you actually got it, "I have said it already".
Old 01-30-2004, 06:09 PM
Deek2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Look at the trees that screen_name posted ;/
I still don't see your point.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:11 PM
shutup ctrl+s
Quote:
Originally posted by osrs

Why the hell are you still posting these stupids comments? You obviously would like to be Staff on Adiarde, that's why! You sir, are the stupidest guy that i've ever seen here, if you don't like Adiarde or thinks that it's a copy of Oasis, keep it for you and shut up. Okay, silly child?
Sorry for double post but i just cant edit this haha, I wanted to be staff on it before, but as i have mentioned much times and still have to mention it as you use it as an insult against me, I dont want to be it anymore since you got a abusing manager , also If you guys cant acept fact then its true, i should keep my mouth shut.
Silly child, hold that to yourself next time ok? Thanks

Edit: To deek, my point is that IT LOOK LIKE OASIS, im bashing it for that
Old 01-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Quote:

No, that's not your point. Your point is to prove that you're a thick-headed little child with nothing better to do than to blindly bash people's work for no other reason than to cause aggrivation. That's foolish.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:34 PM
shutup ctrl+s
Quote:
Originally posted by Deek2

No, that's not your point. Your point is to prove that you're a thick-headed little child with nothing better to do than to blindly bash people's work for no other reason than to cause aggrivation. That's foolish.
Haha not really, i only wanted to prove that they looked exact the same?? hahahaha :P
Old 01-30-2004, 06:38 PM
galase galase!
Send a message via ICQ to mhermher Send a message via AIM to mhermher Send a message via Yahoo to mhermher
Quote:

Sorry for double post but i just cant edit this haha, I wanted to be staff on it before, but as i have mentioned much times and still have to mention it as you use it as an insult against me, I dont want to be it anymore since you got a abusing manager , also If you guys cant acept fact then its true, i should keep my mouth shut.
Silly child, hold that to yourself next time ok? Thanks

You are a *****, but i don't accept this.. does it make it true?

Silly child? You aren't even suitable for playing this game, how old are you? 7? 8?

And you *****, understand it.. i did not abuse, it was a damn warning!

Adiarde Manager
Old 01-30-2004, 06:41 PM
Quote:

Haha not really, i only wanted to prove that they looked exact the same?? hahahaha :P
Only a fairly little part of Adiarde represents Oasis, and much of that Tyrial and Konidias have already talked over.
That screenshot that was posted showed nothing that looked even remotely similar to Oasis, and the only thing that DID was the tree, and yet again that's already been discussed. So I don't see your point, and I don't think there really was one, because if there was it would've been a hideously retarded one.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:43 PM
shutup ctrl+s
Quote:

Only a fairly little part of Adiarde represents Oasis, and much of that Tyrial and Konidias have already talked over.
That screenshot that was posted showed nothing that looked even remotely similar to Oasis, and the only thing that DID was the tree, and yet again that's already been discussed. So I don't see your point, and I don't think there really was one, because if there was it would've been a hideously retarded one.
Repeat that please !
Old 01-30-2004, 06:51 PM
galase galase!
Quote:

Repeat that please !
Error:!

Your IQ must be over your shoesize to understand what Deek said.

Adiarde Manager
Old 01-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Quote:

Repeat that please !
Obviously none of this has gone to your head. Will someone put this retard out of his misery?
Old 01-30-2004, 06:54 PM
shutup ctrl+s
Quote:

Obviously none of this has gone to your head. Will someone put this retard out of his misery?
What?