Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2001, 07:47 AM
Some Guy :\
CrazedMerlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazedMerlin Send a message via Yahoo to CrazedMerlin
Quote:
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

No because idiots like you, attack Lycia/Chemical no matter what she does, she makes something good always someone attacking her, she trys to start over and trys to change you guys don't even give her a chance, you gave Jack a chance or whatever why don't you give her one? She says she will change lets see it, if she doesn't still does not give you a reason to attack her as much as a reason to attack you.
Hey thats kinda funny since you and silver angel or whatever her name is attack marle on everythread

AIM: TehWizad
E-Mail: [email protected]
Old 06-06-2001, 07:48 AM
dur dur dur
WingDrgn is on a distinguished road
I'll give her one more chance...*shrugs*
Old 06-06-2001, 07:49 AM
Immitat0r is on a distinguished road
(James205)

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin

Hey thats kinda funny since you and silver angel or whatever her name is attack marle on everythread
I have never attacked Marle until today. She was attacking Lycia for something she does also. I pointed it out and other people made it into a arguement.
Old 06-06-2001, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

No because idiots like you, attack Lycia/Chemical no matter what she does, she makes something good always someone attacking her, she trys to start over and trys to change you guys don't even give her a chance, you gave Jack a chance or whatever why don't you give her one? She says she will change lets see it, if she doesn't still does not give you a reason to attack her as much as a reason to attack you.
Okay, I'm an idiot because you said? You're just so full of logic! And I only attack Lycia because she makes *****ic decisions and claims to have changed but clearly didn't. I haven't attacked her if she did something good. Do you see me attacking her in her sig thread? Didn't think so. I did NOT give Jack another chance. I thought I made that clear. She hasn't changed. I've already seen it. Case closed, goodbye, go to www.rottencat.com/grammar/, get a valid case before attacking me.

And Merlin's right. You DO attack me in every thread. Just shut up and find another victim. I'm not the "weak, helpless girl" here. As a matter of fact, I bet you're more of a girl than I am.
Old 06-06-2001, 10:31 AM
hey i am cool
StoneColdRichie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdRichie Send a message via AIM to StoneColdRichie
Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica

Okay, I'm an idiot because you said? You're just so full of logic! And I only attack Lycia because she makes *****ic decisions and claims to have changed but clearly didn't. I haven't attacked her if she did something good. Do you see me attacking her in her sig thread? Didn't think so. I did NOT give Jack another chance. I thought I made that clear. She hasn't changed. I've already seen it. Case closed, goodbye, go to www.rottencat.com/grammar/, get a valid case before attacking me.

And Merlin's right. You DO attack me in every thread. Just shut up and find another victim. I'm not the "weak, helpless girl" here. As a matter of fact, I bet you're more of a girl than I am.
*claps*
that is all so true.
"he had a stomach ache like usual one day and we were all roughhousing in the halls and i bumped into him and he gave me this blank evil stare and said "don't" then pulled out a knife and pointed it at me
that was a classic icehawk moment
or when he said to spyder "please don't say those things at lunch" because we kept saying "braak" or "shicken" after he got those from owl shimy and said them a few times so now we accent it like
PLEASE do not say those things at LOUENCHE!!!" -TrueHeaT

"today....
in english he (IceHawk) kept talking about graal and i hate when people talk about graal at school so i kept hitting him and says "i suppose that's true bc owl shimy said so" after everything he said and i kept hitting him and saying 'that was for gameo'" -TrueHeaT
Old 06-06-2001, 10:32 AM
Should I care anymore?
Huggles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Huggles Send a message via Yahoo to Huggles
Quote:
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

*claps*
that is all so true.
And bull =-)

Plain and simple.
Old 06-06-2001, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Huggles

And bull =-)

in what way is it bull?
Old 06-06-2001, 10:34 AM
hey i am cool
StoneColdRichie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdRichie Send a message via AIM to StoneColdRichie
Quote:
Originally posted by Huggles

And bull =-)
no captain
that's not bull at all.
i don't understand where you're getting your logic from, lately.
"he had a stomach ache like usual one day and we were all roughhousing in the halls and i bumped into him and he gave me this blank evil stare and said "don't" then pulled out a knife and pointed it at me
that was a classic icehawk moment
or when he said to spyder "please don't say those things at lunch" because we kept saying "braak" or "shicken" after he got those from owl shimy and said them a few times so now we accent it like
PLEASE do not say those things at LOUENCHE!!!" -TrueHeaT

"today....
in english he (IceHawk) kept talking about graal and i hate when people talk about graal at school so i kept hitting him and says "i suppose that's true bc owl shimy said so" after everything he said and i kept hitting him and saying 'that was for gameo'" -TrueHeaT
Old 06-06-2001, 10:35 AM
Jenseits von Gut und Böse
IceHawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IceHawk
Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica

I'm not the "weak, helpless girl" here. As a matter of fact, I bet you're more of a girl than I am.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*cough*

I'm closing this thread for obvious reasons.