Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Server Maintenance
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-23-2006, 08:28 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Zodiac Disconnections and Serverlist Crashes

Users keep getting disconnected from Zodiac, and when the serverlist loads back up, every server but the Games World server dissapears off the list. (After I get disconnected, I can see the list of people on the login server flooding in suddenly, so I know that others are experiencing the same problem.) I have no idea if this is happening on other servers, so let it be known if it is happening on yours too.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Enigma
Andy0687 is on a distinguished road
Got disconnected from Npulse and cant even reach the serverlister now, and when i do no images or content loads, when i try to connect it disconnects me and tells me to make sure im connected to the internet.

Dunno if its related in any way, but im most obviously on the internet.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:44 AM
Kanto League Champion
Demisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud ofDemisis_P2P has much to be proud of
You can get around it by typing Graal://<Server> into your browser.

The serverlist loaded for me but wouldn't let me connect to anything so I just typed Graal://Era into my browser and it let me on.
I think you need to save password for it to work though.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:08 AM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
Something has gone wrong with lserverlister and the database, i have restarted everything and it seems to work.

Will need more time to investigate what was gone wrong.

Unix.

Last edited by Sam; 10-26-2006 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: fixed typo