Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2004, 06:09 AM
Yoonacorn
Scott is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Scott
Symphony

Galdor and myself have decided to begin a new project named "Symphony." Our goal is to create a economy based server, with platform adventure elements. Think of it as "Zelda meets Harvest Moon." We plan on going for a cartoony-hand drawn look, with the best of Galdors, and my talent. Expect surreal and abstract work from me, and lush detailed work from Galdor. We have a documentation finished for the server, wish will only be available to our staff.

No we don't have any screenshots, nor will we be providing you any more information about the server. This thread is a request for developers looking to join us, and create a inspiring playerworld. We will be using my development server, which was renamed from "Kung Fu Chess" (Inside joke? )to "Symphony." We have begun work on the server, and we plan on giving it our best when it comes to graphics.

We are still looking for perhaps a couple of talented artists, though it is not priority. Scripting is our most needed department, and any intrest is appreciated.

If you are intrested, contact Galdor or myself.

[email protected]
aim-scottmuizilis