Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2003, 01:19 AM
Dunarie
daboo is on a distinguished road
I demand that the GuildCP be fixed.

I beg you, no, as a paying customer, I demand that you, Stefan, Unixmad, or whoever is responsible, fix the guild control panel immediately! I have been waiting for nearly a month for you to fix it; I am getting very, very impatient. One of the reasons I continued to play Graal was because of the guild system, and how it worked. This also had a huge influence in me actually paying for Graal, as well, so I could play along side fellow guildsmen, only to have the system down not long after I pay, and down longer than expected. You haven’t even updated the expected completion time, and have given us no updates on why it is taking so long.

This is not even the first time of such an occurrence, the GuildCP has gone belly up on several occasions, and gone months without being fixed. Now that Graal has gone completely pay based, I had hoped you would improve services. Instead though, you go to ignoring guilds, you have even gone and started a 3D program even though 2k2 is not finished. You act like guilds are an unimportant part of Graal, well, they are not, they are a very important reason for a lot of players to continue playing Graal. I do not want any excuses either, I am a paying customer, and the customer, is always right, if you forget that, you might as well forget getting any profit.

I post this here, on the forums, so others may add comments, because I am sure I am not the only one that dislikes the current guild situation.

~ Brad Derrickson, aka Dunarie