Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-15-2002, 05:52 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Quote:
Originally posted by sage_chaozu
Shavo:

I find it funny that Joker was on babylon (if this is the same Joker that was on babylon) came on and started asking staff what was coming up. We all basically told him an RP island, which has been in development for 2 weeks now. Now I come here and see that N-Pulse is doing the same thing? Hmm. I'm not accusing you of Stealing the idea, because I know you've had the Idea of RP since last summer when I worked there, but you don't really have to take our idea of an island, could just put a river inbetween the two worlds, make a password system that saves your NPC's etc. when you go into RP world and all your PK world stuff is deleted and vica versa when going back to PK world. Or at least that is what Babylon is doing (not the river, but the login system).
This "idea" was not born anytime soon and was in the works for some time "Joker" only found out it recently and I am not stealing any ideas nor am I changing anything , there are right now 4 major Islands involved in what I am doing each different and is in no way the same as Babylon just because "one" of the Isands happen to be a RP and has been planned for months not weeks , I have just been working on another Island first and the RP Island is taking a backseat to it or the group of players who want to develop it can . Ask Nemesis about it he has known about this for some time , so don't even ask me to change what I am doing , it is a major project and I won't, besides the only thing simular will be its a Island nothing else and I could accuse Baybylon off stealing my Idea but that is petty and stupid. Some people like myself keep those things out of the Forums for a reason but if you look hard enough serveral weeks ago it was posted on the Forum.But like I said I am not that petty about us using the same idea even though publicly my idea was posted long before yours in the Managers Forum. Maybe your Managers saw it?? ummm

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------