FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2016, 03:03 PM
Banned
Knight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Knight
Truth about UN

I know that Darlene is going to lock or delete this thread because she has no idea what she's doing.

But I think for the sake of defending Carlito, this needs to be said.

As we all know, UN's staff team was completely erased. A lot of people are spreading a false narrative that Carlito erased it out of some "grudge" against UN. What people don't know is that Carlito helped UN on several occasions, even to the point where he spent a night re-scripting its bank system when it broke. He's helped the server in other ways since he's become PWA.

All he ever asked was that UN follow the rules. As much as I'd like to list all of the rules UN staff have broken, I'll focus on what happened that caused Carlito to erase its staff list.

(I will say that UN has broken Graal's rules in such ugly ways that even Xor ended up being directly involved in the situation lol)

The very dangerous player, HIM (Gold1) was banned by Carlito for stealing $100 USD from another player on the server. He's also a known associate of Ramza, having aided and encouraged Ramza to harass people, DDoS them, and even hack their computers.

So a few months later, Carlito logs on UN to inform its staff that the server isn't getting back on the playerlist. The first thing he sees when he's online is that his ban was overturned by a staff member, and HIM was online. He was even given his items back after being reset.

Fuza begins disrespecting Carlito and mocking him. She ends up telling him that she didn't "approve" of gash (a regular GP) unbanning HIM, but she let it slide.

Here is an excerpt from the RC Chat that day:
"you should have contacted US" - Carlito
"I don't know how to contact you." - Fuza
"[email protected] like forever" - Carlito

So once again, a Manager oversees the overturn of a global decision on Unholy Nation. And once again, they openly disrespect Carlito (see: whole RC chat).

She even alludes that she doesn't see why it's a big deal since Carlito wasn't coming on UN. I mean, think logically..... UN may be off the server list and generally outside of global attention... But it still had an active community. A community that HIM was evidently a threat to. Why let him back, in any instance?

So I'd encourage anyone reading this objectively to stop blaming Carlito and theorizing that he had some huge grudge against UN and irrationally sabotaged it.

When you actually read the RC chat from that day, and consider UN's lengthy history of "sticking it to globals!", it's no wonder this happened. That server just isn't worth the headache.

If this thread doesn't get deleted by the time I get off work, I'll find the RC chat from that day. It was leaked by an ex-staff member.