Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Kohola_KinG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I work in the mobile advertising industry -- I don't think advertising is in Graal's budget. Effective advertising typically starts at 20k a month.
I dunno where you got this from but i can guarantee you that it's not 20k a month for any advertising that Graal would need.

It's simple. I know many advertising methods.

Facebook.. If you look at other gaming sites you will see they have many thousands of followers. Simple, hijack their posts gaining attention to your Facebook page. Keep doing this technique and your page will grow and you will get conversions (people joining your game). You also have the Facebook ads you can also use like Fidel said. Very effective.

Once you have that technique up and running.. You then go on Twitter and start following gamers, they see your page and if it's well set up it will catch their eyes and you get conversions yet again and followers.

Instagram.. Very effective technique that is over looked by many people. All you need to do is set up a page "Graal Online" and upload some pictures of the servers on the page. Then what you do is, search games. I did it and it brought up a like 8million gaming pictures. Now what you do is you start going through picture and liking them.. You like 100s, 1000s, tens of thousands if you want. Hell you can even like the whole 8 million. People get notifications when people like their pictures so everybody is going to see your page..

Then we have the likes of mini-site building. We already have a graal website don't we? Start SEO'ing it. Find keywords. For example... "awesome 2D games" then you go to google keyword tool, you see how many searches it gets a month in google then you analyze the competition and if it can be beaten then you go beat it and then you get that keyword ranked #1 on google so you steal all the click throughs to your website which links to your game. That simple really.

We have Youtube.. Why do we not have an official Graal Online youtube channel? You could have been building cool videos to advertise your page for around $5 off fiverr.com

We have big internet gurus promoting games. (Affiliates that are involved in games) They have a HUGE email list of gamers they send their promotions & offers out to. You pay these guys like $10, $20 to share your game and they send it out to 100s of thousands etc.

I could go on and on. Many advertising techniques that could bring in a lot of players and it doesn't even scratch the 20k.