Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2013, 09:44 PM
Todd45 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Gk Suggestions

Hey guys! Shin here, and I wanted to post a few things that I have been discussing with people on kingdoms.

Currently, the game is very hard for newer players and we have been talking about having the majority of items craftable besides some of the higher end endgame items. With that in mind, it may take more creativity on the communities part to come up with fair values for each item's crafting materials and possibly a revival of alchemy. Maybe even a new job or skill pertaining to Smithing or two skills such as Armor smithing and weapon smithing.

Another option that was thrown around was item requirements. Of course, this would mean certain levels are required to equip certain gear pieces. Maybe have certain mage items need a certain level of magic or a certain level of physical to equip. If this is the case, better or more accessible leveling areas could be implemented through new created dungeons or levels. I would be happy to learn how to make levels and contribute some of my own to make this possible.

Another suggestion was thrown around about making classes MEAN something other than everyone always having a sword. Maybe a staff mages can use as an attack weapon but has magic+ or Int + on the item while still being preppable to assist with the change. Again, I am not a game designer so some of you may have better perspective on this aspect than I.

I would really like to see a comeback in the pet system, maybe with a possible pet that can follow you and carry items or attack for you. I always liked the pet system but was always wanting more after you no longer need a horse to travel.

I also had an idea to make kingdom core a little more interesting. Maybe have a dungeon that is only accessible by kingdom core winners(kingdom) every two weeks or so so that more people have incentive to participate.

Anything you guys have to add would be great, I just thought I would share a few suggestions and hope we get a good thread about some possible changes that YOU as a community would like to see because i know you are just as tired of idling as I am.

I also want to add that Nico is doing a great job and that these are just suggestions and not demands. I don't want people to think I'm trying to start a flame war. Thanks for reading.