Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum > Unholy Nation News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2013, 07:03 PM
Graalian since '01
Stowen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Stowen Send a message via MSN to Stowen
The future of UN!

I just want to update all of you on the progress of Unholy Nation. We are getting extremely close to being ready to release one of our main projects. About a month ago we had the idea to condense the OW, and make some changes. As many of you all know, the OW is mainly useless and widely scattered. We have been remodeling it, and getting a new tileset prepared for it's debut release. We are really happy with how it is coming along, and I want to give you guys a release date...but I can't do that just yet. Variable change is always in my plans, and if something goes wrong...it could delay the entire project. So, I will give you guys an estimate. In roughly a month, or 2, we will be revealing our new OW.

Now, with this new OW there needs to be meaning to each and every town.... Well, that's where the second project comes in. We are killing all of the decade old "quests" that are currently on the server, serving no purpose other than giving new players 12 hearts. In place of those "quests", we are adding new, and interactive quests. They will all follow a main story, and the 2 UN antagonists; Snatch, and Knethorpe.

Here is a video preview of the next quest to be released (This is only a preview of the boss):

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z91xqgmWFI)

*NOTE: Still some visual bugs to be worked out, but I just wanted to show everyone that we are working, and making progress. Please expect to see these updates very soon!
Unholy Nation is my home.

Last edited by TSAdmin; 10-01-2013 at 01:00 AM.. Reason: Fixed up the YouTube tags (Only need the part after "v=")