Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Offscreen Drawing Options

One thing that has always bothered me is how objects tend to quickly appear and disappear as soon as they enter or leave the screen area. It happens very suddenly, and can be distracting or downright jarring in some cases.

I understand this is probably for the sake of saving resources, but for people who can actually run Graal very well, this is an annoyance. It just looks bad when objects pop in and out of view as soon as you get too far away from them, and it would be very nice to have an option to turn offscreen drawing on if your computer is able to handle it.

I'm not suggesting that everything offscreen be drawn, but it would be nice to have objects and particle effects drawn that are at least within a 1-2 map radius outside of your current resolution settings.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about.