Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Zone PC
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2011, 02:51 PM
Billy Allan
Knightmare1 can only hope to improve
This game is dead. Updates and new things wont save it, that's what destroyed it. I came to Zone in 2007. v5 was released in 2008. The year transition alone was basically Zone's doomsday. I saw a playercount plummet from 60+ a day to 20 on a good day. Since then, it's been getting worse. Much worse.

I came to this game and stayed because I thought the players were cool. I didn't stay because I could kill everyone, I made a few friends and looked forward to logging on and socializing (laming). I paid for my first year (hell, got the VIP for the creating a guild) because I wanted to save my statistics and have something to show for my time.

The gelat weapons and the trial's saving their stats not only took the competitive edge out of the game but it also destroyed the entire idea of the subscriptions. Who wants to buy a subscription when the only benefit is 20 more HP and different classes? My stats are there, I can buy temp. weapons from the shop, marine class isn't that slow. A half decent player would have the run of the joint while the 'oldies' sit and complain about all the updates that turned this game into a steaming, runny pile of brown failure (Another term would be appropriate, but I don't feel like seeing those asterisks).

I can't point fingers, I don't know who did this or who did that, but all I know is it's Stefan's game, so all in all he has the power to fix it.

So fix it.