Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2010, 07:59 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Well is there any other reason except the 'window opens at mouse' why you prefer the old playerlist over the new one? Both are docking, show player info when hovering over a name, support multiple selections etc.
Well, here is another problem people have with the playerlist I think:

- Each time a PM is opened, it actually populates their task bar with more windows. It would be nice if it would be possible to open a window externally without it showing as a task tied with Graal. For example, in V5 when someone opens a profile, it opens a new window but that new window is not added to the task bar. Would be nice if we could get an option for this, like "displayastask=true/false".

- I have suggested this one before, "alwaysontop=true" would cause the window to always be displayed on the top, and when Graal is minimized, it would be minimized, then when Graal is un-minimized, it would be un-minimized and brought into focus. This feature would make the playerlist seem much more natural, and also with the profile system.

- Another problem is that bringtofront() or showtop() aren't bringing external windows to the top of Graal.

Other than these scripting issues, I can't really imagine what else could be bothering people about the playerlist. I actually prefer it over the v5 playerlist after using it for a while now. The only issues are the ones I stated above and the mousex/y thing.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Tags
graal v6