Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Zodiac Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2010, 04:11 AM
handsome
Catbert has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thoughts on Zodiac/Staff

I just started playing an hour of Zodiac and man, it's pretty screwed up. I have to pm a FAQ atleast 5 times for him to respond, or find him in game to ask him my question. I had to mass out atleast 20 times to ask how I can get my head uploaded. Even then, nobody would tell me. I then had to post a thread on how to get my head uploaded. Not to mention that players are almost all trials / douchebag 12 year olds that can't afford WoW so they are looking for a new MMO. A LOT of people who start Graal run straight to Zodiac.

All I'm saying is, it's all about playing the actual game then helping each other out. Since it's a sort of MMO people can't be arsed to type to somebody and tel them how to play. They're too busy sitting outside spawn killing noobs with l33t armor that they grinded hours for thinking they're TEH BEST PKER ever just because they grinded that long. In every MMO it's the same. Get the best gear, spam one spell and kill everyone. I don't see the aspect of playing a MMO for PVP.

Just my two cents.

- Catbert, Retired from Era (Master Miner)

Last edited by TSAdmin; 09-04-2010 at 04:38 AM.. Reason: Prompting discussion of other MMO/MMORPGs