Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Feature request
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Updates requested from about 2007 on for v5 and v6 that still are probably not there

So I went through the v5 threads and compiled this list. I know we'll have to wait for v7 to get to some of them probably, because thats the way graalonline has been for years. Takes forever to get an update, and updates run slow, and things are forgotten. I read through A LOT of threads to do this, so please, can as much as possible from our community requests for v5 be put in v6??? The game just gets slower and slower, if you get what I mean. Also, I know some people are going to go off on some of this stuff. Again, I went through a ton of posts, and this is what I had time and thought most people "wanted" according to the posts in the thread.
  • -Widgets for cross server interaction, ect.
  • -News tabs for login
  • -updateterrain serverside
  • -set and read comments in rc
  • -update or removal of community names
  • -enable/disable emoticons in pm (causes crash)
  • -projectiles ignore fences, ect
  • -gs2 work offline, avoid testbed population and make people want to buy servers more, or at least enjoy graal in another way again
  • -change trial system back
  • -client guild control (in-game guild cp)
  • -change log in gui, serverlist gui (tons of threads about this)
  • -grelat system sucks apparently (tons of threads about this too)
  • -buddy in guild with tag, guild tab overrides showing them in buddies until tag is off
  • -actually implement something for guild events and guild items
  • -bring back alt 8 9 zoom
  • -new website that can have player interaction again, player profiles online, show what guilds they are in, gamer tag, ect (a lot on this too, especially guild list in player profiles)
  • -take off useless things like map setting that is unuseable now
  • -fankit? I'd use it.
  • -enable/disable default download progress window
  • -add things like player.cliffjumping
  • -User Defined Coding on website again
  • -a checkbox so you dont have to hit yes/no to hide graal in taskbar every time you close graal
  • -make polygons, text, and image rotation work the same (spin wont always suffice)
  • -favorites for server list
  • -onwall3(array)
  • -actual flying?? Maybe a release about it at the least, supposedly its already here
  • -dockable playerlist
It seems there was a ton, and I mean a TON of stuff on fixing gold subscriptions, advertising for the server, guild stuff, and fixing the site to what it used to be like pretty much. This is only from features request and a little from the other threads in v5. I'm sure there are a ton more requests in npc scripting, and all the other dev threads. Please, when you post a bunch of stuff after me people, keep it to where its a bit organized, and not complaining and stuff. I posted what was most obviously requested, lets try to keep this thread that way please.

added more, might be duplicates but this way everything is kind of organized.
Inspired by dusty's "compilation bump" a while back, I decided to sift through the pages and pages of suggestions and pick out the ones that I thought were important. Emphasis on "I", so if there's anything you feel should be added feel free to share. This is to make things easier for Stefan and help ensure that the little things that are frequently suggested aren't forgotten! (especially for v6, and without bumping tons of threads)

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesman View Post
Inspired by dusty's "compilation bump" a while back, I decided to sift through the pages and pages of suggestions and pick out the ones that I thought were important. Emphasis on "I", so if there's anything you feel should be added feel free to share. This is to make things easier for Stefan and help ensure that the little things that are frequently suggested aren't forgotten! (especially for v6, and without bumping tons of threads)

Remote Control related
GUIs

File I/O
Drawing/image support
Security

Misc.
Small but useful
Could very easily have missed something because my eyes started to bleed after the 4th page or so.
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Last edited by sssssssssss; 05-10-2010 at 09:23 PM..