Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Your opinion
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2010, 02:25 AM
lag_PKer can only hope to improve
Graal issues after download.

Hello.
I'm posting this because I think Graal has some serious issues and glitches, even to players who are new to the game.

I've recently seen 3 people try out Graal:

#1 My guildmate's irl friend
Now this is probably a UN problem, but when he went on he was confronted by the "Boy or Girl?" screen and no matter what, he could not get out of that.

#2 My guildmates' irl boyfriend
He came on Graal and.. he had that screen problem where the tileset is all black and when players move, they create duplicates of themselves as they go around.
Meaning if you have this problem and I moved from left to right, you'd see duplicates me of running right as I go toward that direction.

This happened to me on Zodiac when I first logged on the server and they said it was my "video card", but that is probably false, because I went back to UN, came back on Zod months later, and it was fixed.

Also happened to me on Era a few times.

Happened to me on UN once.

Usually this can be remedied by a few reconnects or logging off and on, but in my guildmate's boyfriend's case, he couldn't shake it off.

Needless to say he was never on Graal ever again.

#3 My guild leader's friend irl
My guild leader had a gold account that was expiring in a few days, so he let one of his friends try out Graal.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2e1vldw.jpg
This is a screenshot of his screen being messed up.
It looks like his sprites.png image was out of wack.
He also had problems reading signs. Instead of seeing what a sign said, he'd just see random letters.

So instead of "Hi, welcome to my house!"
"ASKDFJASIRUIWAJAFISJDFIASDJFI(AWJ#Q@I(RJAJFDIASJF DIASDJFIASDJDFIASDJDFIASDFIASDFIASDFIASHFIASHFDIAS DHFIASDHFASIHFAISHFASIDFDHSAIDFHASIDFHAISDDHFASIHF IASHFIASDHFDIASDHFIASDHDFIAWFNEIASNCASKJDNCIAWHERI FCIWEAHFIAHWFINAWVIAWIHWITHAVINWIVN@IWA#H%R(@I##UR QINFIAWENFIAEWHNFIAWHFAWHFAWHFAWIHNFQIWNCBI@NFIQHF IAHFIWHFE"

Also his heads were messed up too. If you look at our characters and the statues, the heads are.. backwards?

These are only 3 recent examples of what has been a long-time trend of people having huge problems with the client as soon as they download it.
Hopefully V6 fixes them, and if not, they will be looked into and patched in the next version.