Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2010, 04:16 AM
married to Okilian
Okilian will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Okilian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
UN has always been a conglomeration of whatever players want to see. That IS their style. While I completely agree that UN has reached a point its become a mess, I don't think changing its tiling style is going to make a bit of difference overall. Downsizing it some. Fixing broken scripts, removing abusive tools and useless weapons wouldn't hurt. Converting to gs2 would be a major undertaking and really is a necessity but the server has now been uploaded to dev so the team should be able to address some of these issues without interrupting main too badly.
I agree completely. UN was never meant to be anything specific. I mean, if you go on, we have cars with guns with swords with so many things. Many people enjoy that fact.

Do I think UN's perfect? No, not at all. I've been saying for a long time things need to be fixed. A new OW? Not needed. They did it once only recently, so why just do it again?

There are fixes that need to be addressed as Bell says, I just don't think pretty tiles is that.