Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Something New: Player Development for Graal Kingdoms

Hey guys.

We recently had the discussion that some new content needs to be added; my final suggestion was an active system to improve the general gameplay and some documentation to help players understand the directions they can travel.

We observed in the recent discussions how busy Tigairius and I are, however it dawned on me that I could create a concept and illustrate guidelines so that players may development the content themselves.

That's exactly what I have prepared for you, and I think you will agree it's a very fun concept. I hope to launch the event, once developed, as a automatic event players can vote for (or control via some other automatic method).

Graal Kingdoms - Break Floor - Concept Guidelines

I now invite you to read the conceptual guidelines for the development of this "Graal Kingdoms - Break Floor" event. If any players with to develop it I suggest you elect Chaosorc as your development manager; he initially suggested some of the elements of this concept to me.

Additionally, you may wish to use these individuals for content development:
Switch - GANIs & Scripting
Alarid - Graphics
Stephen - Graphics (please only ask me if you cannot find anyone else)
PoJo - Levels

It's important that this content is developed correctly, especially if it's the inaugural "player development" on Graal Kingdoms. As a result, I strongly suggest developing parties consider extra elements like custom sound events, particle effects, and other elements to help improve the overall event experience. I'll try to keep this short - so if you have any suggestions or improvements please discuss them here.

Thanks!