Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2006, 05:00 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
I could 4 more unique sets of Zormite themed armor, all with different stats, abilities, and methods of acquisition. That's the Harbor set, I have an Ancient set in mind, and Alchemical Set (begun), an idea for a knight set. It's not exactly my choice what gets into the game or not, remember?
Ok, that wasn't clear to me in your previous post. However I think originality should trump amount (may seem a bit contradictatory to what I said previously).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero
And I didn't bash Googi just for doing recolors. I bashed Googi for doing a very very lousy job of it, and then submitting that lousy junk for a nation that he wasn't a part of it.
I could say the same about some of yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero
And yeah Jason sticks up for me. We've been friends for awhile. The difference between us is that Jason isn't a puppet like Googi is. We just work together to help out zormite. It helps me keep track of the Zormite navy, and him to help me with my projects. It's a little something called teamwork. Have you ever tried that before?
How do you even know what I was saying was negative? You take shots at people who you don't even know. Mature.

Also, I never mentioned how much I liked Drae's work. Hot stuff... the staff is crazy if they don't use it in any context.