Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Supreme Dictator
xManiamaNx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to xManiamaNx Send a message via Yahoo to xManiamaNx
I wasa bored, so I decided to check out this 'wonderful' server.

Where do I start... hmm.
In the 5-10 minutes I was there, I had to use unstick me 5 times. There is no map that I can see. The levels are terrible compared to todays standards. There is no map that I can find. There are many level links that warp you on to a wall or in to a level that you can't turn around and get back out of. There is also a lot of stolen gfx...

I found many of Era's minerals on this server
I found Era's Event House sign
I found the slide from UN
I found the billboards from UN
I found an event coin that I know I have seen somehere else.. i just cant remember where.
and I've also found Shaded Legends trees.

Maybe it is a good thing that I am a ghost and most npcs will not load for me.

vvvvvvvv
Quote:
sl trees removed, slide is not UN only, minerals not 'everywhere' =/ you forgot to mention the origional gfx and ganis really, you peole are so thick headed that you can only look at the bad? how bout the oriogional weapons and levels that make up 99.9999999% of the server. if you have a bias oppinion before you try it, then keep it to yourself. most of the gfx that i did not make are servering as place holders until i am done god...
I still saw SL trees, so they were not removed.Slide I have only seen on UN. It may be public domain, its still silly though. I never said Era's minerals were everywhere, but they are there in one of the levels on your overworld. I saw no original GFX.. wait I did, the FAQ house sign, which is one fo the worst thigns I have ever seen. I saw no original ganis, but that is probably because I am a ghost, so I only saw the ghost gani. The levels certainly are original, I have seen nothing like them for many years. Can't give an opinion ont he weapons, as I never saw them.

Quote:
and none of the links put you on a wall, the links are not working b/c not all the levels are uploaded yet... and for a pic with such a large head, it's strange that you act like there's nothing inside of it
I was getting warped on walls of levels that EXISTED. I was also walking through doors and ending up like 3 tiles away from the door.
How is my avatar relevant to *anything*?

Play Maloria Now: [2.3] [3]
Maloria Website

Last edited by xManiamaNx; 07-30-2005 at 08:36 PM..