FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Originally Posted by konidias
When you come up with an idea that you think is good and then people flat out reject it without even giving it a chance... it doesn't make you want to be very open to what THEY have to say.
Well, as a manager you have to accept that people will do that, and also be able to take it without looking like you're agitated. Aesthetics are what make a server.
Quote:
I really don't thing arguing about it is going to matter right now. I shouldn't have said anything at all. When it is released you can either play it or not play it.
That's not a good attitude to have. You want people to play the server and help make it a success, not get mad at you because you're impatient with their concerns.
Quote:
I'm just kind of tired of people claiming I'm being egotistical or selfish because I refuse to work with Lance. I don't want to work with him, it would not be fun and I would not enjoy it, therefore I don't do it. I'm already investing my time and effort into this project, I'm sure as heck not going to do it if I'm not enjoying it.
I think it's a good idea for you not to work with Lance. I agree that people should stop pressing for something that is so obviously a stupid idea.