Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 05:02 PM
Taharu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taharu
=X jealousy.

There is a host of jealousy going around Kingdoms currently and it is causing alot of harrasment. Not only to me but other players who have taken the time to better themselves. It is quite obvious when a person gets something someone else wants or has but they got it for cheaper like me with this whole phoenix helmet situation that DR wanted to post about because he was sad that he had to part with RoW to get, that a person could become enraged, even infuriated with the person. But to resort to harrassing a player because they have accomplished more then you is ludacris. But none the less. this is just a reminder. HArrassment of players do result in Ban on every server and If im not mistaken in forums as well. So watch what you say, to me...or anyone. Like some new chracter on graal well hes not new but he has very good ac and is lower level then moost. he's being called a hacker because he cant be hit. by people. like DR. its a shame that a person can not enjoy their game play because they are good. Even staff have trouble with jealousy. such as Jagen, He is constantly being harrassed by players who see other players with items and being accused of item creation just because when approached about certain things by players he does not respond. how can you be as simple minded as to say. "I gave my Darkflame away to someone who is staff so they can check if its duped or bugged and then they didn't give back" that doesn't make sense sounds like a lie to me. and then call staff names because they won't give you the Darkflame off the other person's account. I dont know. Im babbling on now. The point of this story is. Harrassment of players is a bannable offense and I will be screen shooting on GK to prevent such attacks on players physically and verbally. thank you. :-D
Old 05-11-2004, 05:42 PM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Heh, i'd call constantly PKing players if they go in Bmode, and never ever letting them go into bomb trade centre in Bmode, a more likely case of harrassment than jealousy and accusations of corruption, but that's another topic altogether.

All i have to say, really, is...get IQ points guys, plz. They're pieces of graphics on your screen, k? There are other things to do on the server that are fun if you just try them than to try and aquire these pixels. Also, im not saying staffers are corrupt, because there's no proof and i havent seen any likely cases in, well, almost ever, but if there is item creation going on then ew, you suck. You can't even be responsible with a tiny bit of power on some game?
Old 05-12-2004, 12:03 AM
skyler87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skyler87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Heh, i'd call constantly PKing players if they go in Bmode, and never ever letting them go into bomb trade centre in Bmode, a more likely case of harrassment than jealousy and accusations of corruption, but that's another topic altogether.
PKing is only considered harrassment if it is constant, as in all the time, and the person is not given a chance to go into peaceful mode sry..I think this has been made perfectly clear a number of times
Quote:
All i have to say, really, is...get IQ points guys, plz. They're pieces of graphics on your screen, k?
Mhm, just like a bank statement is only a piece of paper, that's all it is, right? Just a pretty piece of paper with numbers on it, It doesn't mean anything at all
Quote:
There are other things to do on the server that are fun if you just try them than to try and aquire these pixels.
Your point? o.0
Old 05-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Ziro_Vitrudestec is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ziro_Vitrudestec
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler87
PKing is only considered harrassment if it is constant, as in all the time, and the person is not given a chance to go into peaceful mode sry..I think this has been made perfectly clear a number of times
Rules, laws, and regulations don't necessarily change the definitions of words. It's considered legal and not incest (in the U.S.) to marry and reproduce with family members as long as their relation is not too close (but for my liking- it's still way to close...I don't know what the law is in that case- but I've known of some bad situatons, which were legal). Does that mean everyone will accept such things and not think it's bad? I believe not.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:48 AM
skyler just posted that because he CONSTANTly pkay's me. well tries...if im actually at my computer then i will run but he has caught me a few times while i was away for whatever reason and i would come back and not be sitting in Trade anymore rather dead at a save spot with 0 food. its one thing to do this every once in a while but to do it ever day whenever you get on makes that harrassment.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:10 AM
skyler87 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to skyler87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taharu
skyler just posted that because he CONSTANTly pkay's me. well tries...if im actually at my computer then i will run but he has caught me a few times while i was away for whatever reason and i would come back and not be sitting in Trade anymore rather dead at a save spot with 0 food. its one thing to do this every once in a while but to do it ever day whenever you get on makes that harrassment.
I don't get on just to PK you. If you don't like it, go into peaceful mode.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:28 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Splke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Splke Send a message via Yahoo to Splke
Harrassment via PKing has been defined by Lance. The definition of harrassment ; pking is - The constant killing at a spawn point, which causes a flooding of the screen.

That is the illegal pking. PKing itself is just something that you put yourself in danger of if you are on battle-mode. Deal with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter
No, that would look stupid, shut your stupid face, stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
In the words of the great Argosax

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 05-12-2004, 01:50 AM
hmm peaceful =X. not going to happen. but umm. yes. mister argo... Lance is one of what? 4 admin on GK. not one to define any rules for the server as a whole by any means. and thank you for posting on the behalf of kingdoms when you only play kingdoms some how else that will remain undisclosed for the simple fact that i like the other person. k thank you.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:54 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Lance's rules are more or less over-powering of anybody elses... Suppose Jagen did some work and made up some rules, then he would have the absolute power over the rule, but he doesn't. Thus, Lances defintion is one to go by.

Rephrase that, sleepyness is getting to me.
Quote:
Quote:

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 05-12-2004, 02:09 AM
Until Lance becomes manager of Kingdoms his rule over powers no other Admin. only thing that could be done would him to un ban someone who was banned for something he didnt approve of. Simply. He is no more or less an admin then Jagen or Loriel (even though loriel can't ban anymore) so his rules can be followed but if a more strict rule is enforced by another staff then his rule is just that...his rule. not kingdoms. thank you.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:20 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Quote:
Until Lance becomes manager of Kingdoms his rule over powers no other Admin. only thing that could be done would him to un ban someone who was banned for something he didnt approve of. Simply. He is no more or less an admin then Jagen or Loriel (even though loriel can't ban anymore) so his rules can be followed but if a more strict rule is enforced by another staff then his rule is just that...his rule. not kingdoms. thank you.
As an Admin, he is able to enforce rules, and enstate rules. His rules appeal to all of GK, therefore I am.
Quote:
Quote:

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 05-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Until Lance becomes manager of Kingdoms his rule over powers no other Admin.
Yet I trust his competence enough to support whatever rule he makes up.

Quote:
(even though loriel can't ban anymore)
I do not think I ever could, but I do fine having Jagen ban people
Old 05-12-2004, 02:25 AM
Banned
Python523 is on a distinguished road
Something like going out of your way to frequently PK someone would result in a 'please stop ruining the gaming experiance for others' message from me, and repeated use probably some sort of punishment (such as them being forced onto peaceful for a certain ammount of time)
Old 05-12-2004, 02:40 AM
gwtfc***mattrs/gpsof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python523
Something like going out of your way to frequently PK someone would result in a 'please stop ruining the gaming experiance for others' message from me, and repeated use probably some sort of punishment (such as them being forced onto peaceful for a certain ammount of time)
Thats a very wide definition. Going out of your way could be buying brutals massively and leveling to PK somebody, or chasing them down. Be more exact with your definition.
Quote:
Quote:

WOOHOO BOOBIES
Old 05-12-2004, 02:56 AM
Banned
Python523 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splke
Thats a very wide definition. Going out of your way could be buying brutals massively and leveling to PK somebody, or chasing them down. Be more exact with your definition.
Going out of your way generally means doing something absurd such as spending a ton of time chasing someone down, going after someone when they aren't even on the same island as you, etc
Closed Thread