Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-29-2002, 05:38 AM
SinNetherwind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to SinNetherwind Send a message via AIM to SinNetherwind Send a message via Yahoo to SinNetherwind
Babylon

Who here goes there alot? I actually took the time to walk around and explore, and man do they have some COOL levels, i mean it is really well done. Still boring as h3ll, but some of the nicest levels and NPC's out there. Good job
Old 05-29-2002, 05:54 AM
Oldbie
iniquitus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to iniquitus
I think Babylon would have a beter chance if they got a few good quests up *hint*

Urizen
Old 05-29-2002, 06:30 AM
Nobody knows who I am...
CyberX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to CyberX Send a message via AIM to CyberX
The problem is: it is a ripoff from Graal2001...

The great Cyber man is gone... forever...
Old 05-29-2002, 07:08 AM
Banned
shavomombetto is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to shavomombetto Send a message via AIM to shavomombetto Send a message via Yahoo to shavomombetto
The only thing that is ripped off is the Kuro, which is a better form of the Bomy.

Also, they do have one quest up, the bomb quest. They try to make their quests more than "carry a pot to the end of the maze" quest. When I worked there as GFX Team member one of the staff members was making a 30 level long quest. They like for their players to have some form of intellegence and then force them to use it, like in all good rpg games, to get their prize in a mass of puzzles and mazes.
Old 05-29-2002, 07:23 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I do agree, it's a fine server.

I went on one day and actually found myself spending some time there. Usually I go on a different server that 2K1 or 2K2 out of boredom and stay for like 5 minutes, but the levels are great.

I never attempted the quest though, and if it's only the one they definately need more.

Old 05-29-2002, 07:41 AM
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to shavomombetto Send a message via AIM to shavomombetto Send a message via Yahoo to shavomombetto
The quests have actual baddies that fit the terrain too. The bomb quest has bats that chase you. You can hit them, and they can also hit you. The clothing system is great also. Babylon is one of the best graal server's out there, but because it came out in the era of the Classic-Unholy Nation wars, it lacks popularity. I got a kuro put up, and won a survivor event (which is great by the way) and got my kuro (XD). Almost all of the server's staff is great, with the exception of an Events Admin who abuses his powers.
Old 05-29-2002, 09:14 AM
Beachbum is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Beachbum
Quote:
Almost all of the server's staff is great, with the exception of an Events Admin who abuses his powers.
lol, there isn't a Events Admin yet, Carnage (the old ET Admin) quit a wile ago...
Old 05-29-2002, 10:55 AM
Banned
didn't know that...

WOOHOO i hated that dirty *****
Old 05-29-2002, 12:30 PM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by shavomombetto
The only thing that is ripped off is the Kuro, which is a better form of the Bomy.

Also, they do have one quest up, the bomb quest. They try to make their quests more than "carry a pot to the end of the maze" quest. When I worked there as GFX Team member one of the staff members was making a 30 level long quest. They like for their players to have some form of intellegence and then force them to use it, like in all good rpg games, to get their prize in a mass of puzzles and mazes.
30 levels. Pff, small.
Old 05-29-2002, 09:42 PM
Banned
it's more than what the current pw's have up now.
Old 05-29-2002, 10:55 PM
Yushiwa is on a distinguished road
Ah, yes. A great server but in need of some fun. Levels are great and people are nice, just needs some fun.

And those Kuros are pretty cool looking.

Old 05-30-2002, 12:21 AM
IoNfLuX
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
Good to see that people like the server. Yes I know it does get borring but I am trying to fix that by putting up some heart quests my goal right now is to get 4 heart quests a lvl2 sword and a lvl2 shield quest up. Currently we have 2 quests up =p. There is one up for a lvl 2 glove also. We have updated on the overworld A little bit there will be more to come. And about staff. Yes my staff is very small. But thats for now only I am currently working on hiring the Admins for the sections I dont have. witch is ET Admin and LAT Admin. I really need LAT's and NAT's. I hired a FAQ Chief last night Sly. he was the old FAQ Chief. and Alexander who is a great help to me =). I moved him to Admin. I am really hoping to get Babylon to be one of the better servers I know I have my work cut out but I will try my hardest to do it. The only thing is I feel bad for taking this great server from Helmut when he did basically make the whole thing except for the newer levels that we have added. <3 for him to bad he went crazy =(. Well anyways thanks for saying that it is nice there =).
Old 05-30-2002, 01:19 AM
IoNfLuX
IonFlux2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to IonFlux2001
New Update!
Viktor is making a heart quest for me =). I am also going to work on one sence I am on summer vacation now so that will be 2 up. soon I will give more updates once I put these 2 up =).
Old 05-30-2002, 01:33 AM
Banned
Pith is on a distinguished road
okewl but the server is still gonna be boring bc no one plays there
Old 05-30-2002, 02:04 AM
Banned
Well Last night Babylon at one point had a record 30 people online. Alexander made a new script for voting, an actual democratic appearance on graal. It is for the new ET Admin, and there were alot of people on going to "cast their vote". Maybe this may change graal in the long run? Small things always make big changes.