Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 06:04 AM
perfection
Oni has a spectacular aura about
Gold Account Freeze

Ok, I re-baught a gold account a few weeks ago and now am deciding to take some time off.
I want to freeze my account until i resume playing again which will be in (who knows how long).

Can someone tell me how to freeze my account?

Also, Im assuming that I will be able to freeze my account for HOWEVER long I want, because I PAID for that RECENTLY, and deserve to be able to conserve my time.

I also want to know if I will still be able to talk on forums once my account is frozen. And im also ASSUMING I will be able to, because people with Lifetime classic can post here, and they haven't paid in YEARS. I'm pretty sure my latest $30+ payment should give me that ability cause im pretty sure LIFETIME CLASSIC, wasnt even that expensive.
A paying customer like myself, better get the same opportunities, IF NOT BETTER.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:16 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Yeah, I think you already know the answer to that.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:01 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
Lifetime classic didn't cost that much, well at least in the long run didn't.
To answer your question I'm pretty sure you can choose a operation which says 'Don't Renew Next Month' or something along the lines of that but I believe that only works to conserve gelats which haven't already been spent.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:24 AM
not doing alot
Liberated has a spectacular aura about
yes, i think don't renew next month is the only standard option, and it just wont renew next month, atleast not untill you say it has to.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Starting not to love you
Curt1zzle has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Curt1zzle
Ordinarily they'd so no way, but because of your excellent use of bold, you may have a chance.

This message has been deleted by Sam. Reason: you should better stop it now
Old 03-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberated View Post
yes, i think don't renew next month is the only standard option, and it just wont renew next month, atleast not untill you say it has to.
Just means if you select that, and return before or just after mid-next month, then you're a trial until the following month.

I'm not sure they'll allow a way to willingly start/stop it because it is easy to take advantage of, just off the top of my head something like

Quote:
"Going to bed"
*Stops*
*wakes up next morning and starts*
But even a minimum time period posed as a suggestion, again I don't think they will allow it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt1zzle View Post
...but because of your excellent use of bold, you may have a chance.
^ Has a point
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
SomeOne
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...82#post1474982
Old 03-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
I also want to know if I will still be able to talk on forums once my account is frozen.
If you had looked into it, you would know that all accounts that has ever payed for Graal, can access the forums freely.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-16-2009, 09:19 PM
perfection
Oni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
If you had looked into it, you would know that all accounts that has ever payed for Graal, can access the forums freely.
Um no. When my account went trial I was not able to post on forums.
__

So how do I make it stop charging?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:25 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Um no. When my account went trial I was not able to post on forums.
__

So how do I make it stop charging?
Could you please slow down and read what people post? He said anyone who has paid for Graal can access the forums....
Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Could you please slow down and read what people post? He said anyone who has paid for Graal can access the forums....
Can YOU slow down and read what Oni posted? He said when his account went trial he wasn't able to post. For an account to go trial he'd have to have been upgraded before, which is what ziro was talking about and Oni was disagreeing with.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:16 PM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Forums are completely accessible to anyone who has paid before now, aren't they?
Old 03-17-2009, 12:27 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinny View Post
Forums are completely accessible to anyone who has paid before now, aren't they?
Yes. Anyone that has payed, even once, from the start of Graal Online, are able to login and post on the forums - assuming they aren't banned.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 03-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Since the posting has been allowed, disallowed then allowed again. Its entirely possible that at the time Oni was trial, they weren't allowing non gold to post.

In a support ticket asking the question about pausing an account, Stefan said it automatically takes 300 of the Gelats for the first month. Once that month is over it will take another 300 Gelats. If you are not playing at all then it will automatically pause the subscription.

Personally I believe that if you still log onto your account to use the forums, its going to consider you as using the account and unpause it. I could be wrong about that though so don't quote me on it.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 AM
SomeOne
There's a button in shop --> inventory --> 'gold subscription' which says Renew next month or Don't renew next month, simply click on that to stop the renewal of your account for the next month, even if you go on forums it still won't renew it. I've tested this.