Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 12:16 AM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
login2??

Uhm hey why did it disconnect me for launching a second graal window to see whats going on in games???
Old 08-25-2007, 12:50 AM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
Well, login2 counts as a server, and if you have 2 clients logged into the same server, it disconnects one...
Old 08-25-2007, 05:13 AM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
long as you aren't on login on both clients then you shouldn't be disconnected. I always have two clients running and never get disconnected...

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Tįri o Taurė
ReBorn_Spirit is on a distinguished road
One client was on Graal Kingdoms
my RC was on Kingdoms debug
and I wanted to see what was going on in games while I was busy on Graal Kingdoms

Later on I went to Debug with a different window to see the changes I was working on debug. But even so that disconnect came up when I wanted to see what the games were all about. It even tried to say I was "account sharing". Honestly I have too much to do allready then let someone else onto my account, besides with debug it would be a bad thing.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:45 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post
and I wanted to see what was going on in games while I was busy on Graal Kingdoms

Later on I went to Debug with a different window to see the changes I was working on debug. But even so that disconnect came up when I wanted to see what the games were all about. It even tried to say I was "account sharing". Honestly I have too much to do allready then let someone else onto my account, besides with debug it would be a bad thing.
I doubt anyone suspects you are account sharing . It's just something that happens sometimes. Infact, I don't know why it would call it account sharing if both clients are from the same IP... If the IP AND PC-ID match, it shouldn't disconnect you since you are obviously the same person on both clients.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:18 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReBorn_Spirit View Post

one time I closed graal and opened right back up and it said my account was banned for account sharing. Said it three times. I closed graal again reopened and it let me sign on fine. something must be wrong.