Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-24-2004, 08:45 PM
Banned
Thallen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Thallen Send a message via AIM to Thallen Send a message via MSN to Thallen Send a message via Yahoo to Thallen
Exclamation Kingdom Item Balancing

This great vision popped into my head when I noticed KJ had their own shield and boots, a good shield, and probably the best boots possible. The boots were changed several times, and now they are: speed +3, AC +1, WC -1, armour +8 (I believe) - With the WC negative, I'm assuming whoever added the item thought it'd equalize it, but when you +10 it, the damn thing has 11 added AC, and 9 added WC, among great speed. That's crazy. Kingdom items need to be more balanced, not in statistics, but in number. While some kingdoms has 2 items, others have 1, and even Zormite has 4, with their 2 shields, wand, and blade. I say every kingdom have one item, things need to be a lot more balanced, especially those damned boots! Here's what I see in kingdom items:

CRESCENT PIRATES
Large Piratebelt (already established): DEX +1, WC +1, armour +8, resist posion +8, weight 5 kg (modified weight)
No other armour type seems fit for a pirate aside the belt, and I think it's fair enough for the kingdom.

DUSTARI
Dustari Boots (already established): speed +1, AC +2, armour +5, weight 12 kg (modified weight)
Dustari is more of the traditional miltia-style kingdoms, right? Boots seem fit for this kingdom, none other.

FOREST
Elven Bow (modified): damage +13, luck+1, attacktype(s): physical, weight 1 kg (modified)
Currently, Forest has a shield, which I don't really think is fit for the kingdom. I hear it used to have a bow, and I think a bow fits just fine for the woodsmen.

KURENAI JOUKAI
Kurenai Joukai Shield (already established): speed +2, AC +1, armour +8, weight 28kg (modified)
Currently the KJ shield has CON +1. Why? Why is the shield going to raise your constitution? Eliminate the boots, but speed +2 on the shield, and you'll be good to go.

ZORMITE REPUBLIC
Zormite Wand (already established): WIS+1 magic+1 (modified)
I think of Zormite as more of the sorcerer-type kingdom. I say the Zormite Blade still be craftable at the island, but incorporate a wand not that just looks different, but adds wisdom and some magic.
Old 06-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
The KJ boots need the wc-1 removed and some other negative added like a wis-1 or pow-1 :X
Old 06-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
Why not a pirate hat instead of the belt? And I don't like the Forest and Zormite ideas. If you really want to balance it, every kingdom should have 1 shield, one weapon, one boot-type, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?
Old 06-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Banned
Send a message via ICQ to Thallen Send a message via AIM to Thallen Send a message via MSN to Thallen Send a message via Yahoo to Thallen
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoZelda
Why not a pirate hat instead of the belt? And I don't like the Forest and Zormite ideas. If you really want to balance it, every kingdom should have 1 shield, one weapon, one boot-type, etc.
No, 1 shield, 1 weapon, and 1 helmet, the three things that show up. I requested this, but it was denied, so I went ahead with this idea.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Ed
MasterNuke is on a distinguished road
Pssh... Any kingdom can have any amount of items they want to have... if a kingdom really wanted to have their own whackey fashion statement, then they would make one... afterall... they have the resources of a kingdom to make it.

I think each kingdom should have a relic though... an item that the King holds... if the King is slain in RP... the item must go to the heir... or it can sit on an Altar as a kingdom's symbol or whatnot.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:42 AM
Banned
Monkeyboy_McGee is on a distinguished road
Psh, the zormite wand and blade are craftable, and you know that, you little ******, so **** saying that zormite has 4 of them and that it's unbalancing the game. Kingdom items make ****ing no difference to the inbalance of the game, so run along and try thinking properly next time.

ps. whatever crappy retort you throw at me, im not going to respond, bye
Old 06-25-2004, 12:56 AM
Dusk Soul
csod123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to csod123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy_McGee
Psh, the zormite wand and blade are craftable, and you know that, you little ******, so **** saying that zormite has 4 of them and that it's unbalancing the game. Kingdom items make ****ing no difference to the inbalance of the game, so run along and try thinking properly next time.

i agree, our shields only show that we are loyal members. Along with the other items you from kingdoms. picking one item that everyone has to follow is realy stupid. not everyone uses magic, just like not everyone uses weapons
Old 06-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Banned
Quote:

This kid has a huge attitude problem.
Old 06-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
Wands shouldn't have stats and Forest is the elven/magi kingdom. Furthermore I prefer my bows original stats, 1kg is unrealistic...and I prefer less damage but magical attacktype. The only kingdom item that needs change is the bug with KJ boots and the pow+1 on the zormite shield of honor to int+1 or two. Hell that thing shouldn't even exist.

Old 06-26-2004, 01:27 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by --Chris--
Hell that thing shouldn't even exist.
There're a lot of things on GK that shouldn't exist, lolololol one one one. One.
Old 06-26-2004, 03:45 AM
Banned
Quote:
There're a lot of things on GK that shouldn't exist, lolololol one one one. One.
Yes, like you.
And on that note, I suppose I will stop insulting you.
Old 06-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thallen
Yes, like you.
And on that note, I suppose I will stop insulting you.
Yea, probly for the best, you're crap at it anyway
Old 07-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Banned
Python523 is on a distinguished road
You can't add stats to wands
Old 07-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python523
You can't add stats to wands
Why not though?
Old 07-05-2004, 01:55 AM
Dehitay is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dehitay
Isn't there some kind of lightning arrow wand that has some added stats?
or did I just manage to mistranslate things again?
"This 'caveat emptor' approach does not mean Scamming is legal, only that it is difficult to prove. If Graal Police witness a scam directly they may punish the offending player. The best way to avoid being scammed is to only trade within secure trading facilities in Graal." ~Rules of Conduct