Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
Suggestions for Staff?

I rarely log onto Unholy Nation or Graal for that matter but I can't help but notice that UN is always the most inactive server (Let's just pretend Valkoria doesn't exist).

I'm totally oblivious to what could be done to change this fact and I'm not really sure how the server works at all but I think the players of UN that browse the forums should use this thread to instigate ideas that could bring forth activity/regular player appearance.

Again, I don't really play at all so feel free to totally disregard the thread if you like but I would take the opportunity.
Old 12-28-2013, 04:40 PM
Deleted by Darlene159
Jakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud ofJakov_the_Jakovasaur has much to be proud of
unholy nations playercount is slowly fading towards nothing for mainly the very same reasons other traditional playerworlds became deserted in years gone by - pricing and restrictions

in this time there has been several cycles of talented staff teams who have come and gone, none of these have attempted a strong and popularly backed enough revolt towards graal administration against said pricing and restrictions, and so if anything ever does change in future it will likely be too little too late

i do hope things eventually work out though, just dont see it happening while people sit there and wait for it to happen, it might also help if the staff for all servers supported eachother with such a movement, and if playerworld administration and forum administration for once tried to impose themself on graal administration for the good of the game
Old 12-31-2013, 02:17 AM
Banned
DragonWarrior123 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb ^

What unholy nation needs is to remove the observation mode to the trials. Keep the limited heads or whatever why trial sucks. My friends from the philippines likes the game but gets really annoying after knowing the observation "existed" .

Notice how some newbies loves the events and all but 80% loses due to the limited time they have to play and observe only.
I dont know if the 100+ players that used to roam unholy would be back after removing the observer mode,
But im sure it'll add more numbers to the current playercount after a month.