Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
eta and asst era incompetence

i wasn't very happy when i found out that seth was made ETA since he's a 14 year old. now i'm even less happy since he told nas (asst eta, who was hosting gang events) that mvp coin in TDM is awarded based on kills-deaths rather than most kills, so he got the MVP instead of me and then told nas to give it to rams since he owed him one. MVP has always been awarded to the player with the most kills in tdm or ctf, not k/d or kills-deaths.
this is the second time that something like this happens: once i got top score in koth but seth said he had no way to check to he made us all do lms for the mvp coin. fair enough, only that the week after that, seth got the highest score in koth (which couldn't be checked by nas), and nas awarded him an mvp coin without doing lms, ffa or anything of the sort.
i must also add that yesterday nas (sensesfail) was bragging about how he made over 3k usd by selling era items. i told him he shouldn't be saying that **** especially since he's asst eta, but he told me it's ok since he's already been banned for it

plz change eta, and let him be atleast 18....
Old 03-30-2012, 12:05 AM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I will handle this as soon as humanly possible. You're welcome in advance.