Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2007, 05:13 AM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
A Suggestion...

How about some damidge frames for the houses?

We all know theres the right click on a house aspect, but what about physical appearance? I mean, I doubt a 2% house is going to actually look brand new still...Like, every 10% of damidge, theres a different appearance? :o I think it would be a nice little addition, might even make it a little easier to spot that not-so-used house thats about to fall. =p
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 04-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Simple, yet good. This could also prevent some peoples housing dieing withought them knowning. I've met so many people who have lost their stuff when their houses died
Old 04-16-2007, 03:11 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Yeah but how many of those people were too lazy to go back and check. Yes they may say "If I knew I would have fixed it". But how lazy were they to check their house? You can't blame gk fully for this one. A lot of people would rather sit in bomboria trade then go out and do stuff.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Not blaming gk, he's just sudgesting a small change that would benefit GK.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:26 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Indeed it would benefit...it kinda gets redundant right clicking, and seeing your home at 2%, and the house looking like new... x.x
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 04-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Make sprites.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:15 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin View Post
Make sprites.
Because staff won't.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:21 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Hmmm should be possible to add, can do it similar to the broken ships
Old 04-18-2007, 03:54 AM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Because staff won't.
I disagree, Stefan has already taken this suggestion into considereation. Kingdoms does not have a large staff network compared to other mmorpg. A lot of people keep saying that zone gets more updates in Kingdoms but the zone community takes an active role in development. Integrating a new suggestion into kingdoms is harder because you have people complaining about things that havn't had a chance to be fixed, and for items you have to make an atempt to keep balance. On another note I think this is a good idea, when I had a house I never really thought about constantly checking the health. This would give a more effective visual reminder to fix your house.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 04-18-2007, 07:20 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL49 View Post
I disagree, Stefan has already taken this suggestion into considereation. Kingdoms does not have a large staff network compared to other mmorpg. A lot of people keep saying that zone gets more updates in Kingdoms but the zone community takes an active role in development. Integrating a new suggestion into kingdoms is harder because you have people complaining about things that havn't had a chance to be fixed, and for items you have to make an atempt to keep balance. On another note I think this is a good idea, when I had a house I never really thought about constantly checking the health. This would give a more effective visual reminder to fix your house.
I'm the only active scripter besides Stefan and Bjorn and I haven't been on for atleast a month (well before a few days ago).
The only other scripter I have heard has been on doesn't even have NC anymore ^_^

(I'm just pointing out your statement is correct, GK doesn't have a huge staff force. Not trying to say anything else o_O)