Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone > Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Zone Oracle
Huwajux will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Huwajux Send a message via MSN to Huwajux
Post Zone P2P Benefits

This thread is to tell you about the advantages of gaining a Gold account and the difference it makes on the playerworld "Zone".

First of all, when you have purchased a gold membership and log onto Zone, you will be able to save! Saving will open up all sorts of new opportunities! Such as:

High Score Boards

Meaning you can rack up kills with a certain weapon and get your name on there! The terminal also shows the highest bountys, the most kills, the most experience, the highest spar rating and how many kills you have made on the Deathmatch planet! If you are out in the battlefield and you are using a certain weapon to gain kills for the leaderboard, yet you have no time to keep checking what place you are, a handy window at the bottom of the screen will appear for a few seconds. It indicates what place you are on the leaderboard (Only if you are in the top 20) and how many kills you have with that weapon.

(NOTE: When using the medic item to heal someone, it results as a 'Medic Kill'. These go up on the leaderboard as if the medic item was a weapon.)

Saving Looks

This gives you the opportunity to wear your own look, and keep it that way! From time to time, new GFX submissions will be posted in for new clothes and hairs. If the GFX is good enough it will be uploaded into the game! So you can be changing looks all the time. Or, if you want some now, start making some of your own clothes and hairs and see if you are lucky enough to have them put into the game. If your not so confident at first, try out with some nice simple recolours! Then move onto making your own new style!

New Weapons

Experience Gained Weapons

These weapons are weapons that are free to use, but you must gain 4000 experience before you can use them! These weapons are the Plasmasabre, StormRifle, Beam and Muramasa.

The plasmasabre is a stronger version of the combatknife.

The StormRifle shoots out a row of bullets in a straight line, if all make contact with the opponent then it deals a lot of damage.

The Beam is a long range electrical field shot through the users hands, it drains HP so use it wisely. It also short-circuits bikes and mechs, it deals a fair amount of damage to enemies.

Finally, the Muramasa is another stronger version of the combatknife. It is not as strong as the plasmasabre but it is a lot quicker than it.

Bought Weapons

These weapons are bought using money gained from kills. The grenades, rockets and proximity mines are finite when you buy them (Meaning they run out). So stock up if you don't want to run out of them.

Pipebombs are grenades that let out smaller grenades after they explode.

Frag grenades have a large explosion.

Gas Grenades let out a large veil of poisonous gas which damages enemies and slows them down, great for smoking out campers in bases!

The normal grenade has a smaller explosion than the frags, but it is more direct and a lot stronger.

Tazebombs let out short-range beams which damage opponents and short-circuit bikes or mechs.

The Bluerifle has a long range.

The Redrifle has a short range but is a bit stronger than the Bluerifle.

Proximity mines turn invisible 5 seconds after they are placed, other explosives can destroy them, they can be detected with a minedetector and do exactly what they are meant to do (Blow up people who get too near ).

Rockets are (Obviously) bought for the rocket launcher, these rockets can only be used on Iricia on a friendly base, they last for 8 seconds once fired and home in on targets. They begin off slow but accellerate soon enough.

Bought Items and Upgrades

You can also buy medkits for healing up when you are on the go! Along with cookies for a weaker healing if you don't want to waste an entire medkit. The jetpack can help you to fly over obstacles that block your path and generally make an easier route for you! You can also increase your maximimum ammo for mainly every weapon! You can buy more plasma, knives, gas canisters (For flamethrowers) and different types of bullet ammunition!

Different Coloured Sabres

(I'm not doing multicoloured writing, that took me ages)
When you first reach the 4000exp mark, you will start with a green sabre. It then moves onto blue, purple, red and finally black. The next colour? Oh, that's a secret . It's nice to show off your hard work with brand new colours.

Miscellaneous

Now that you have upgraded, you are also able to gain 100hp instead of the trial standard of 80hp. You are also able to wear guild tags on the server! Also, as mentioned earlier, you will be able to gain experience for new weapons and such! You can also make money for all the items I've described here! By making money and getting experience you must kill people! When you kill someone, they will give you the same amount of experience as their bounty. You gain bounty by killing others! Right click on the designated player to view their bounty!

Last edited by Huwajux; 06-14-2006 at 10:23 PM..
Old 06-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Banned?
zephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to allzephirot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zephirot Send a message via MSN to zephirot
Very nice, but you should add the planet GFX o:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Can you just shut up ?
MAGA
MFGA
MEGA
Old 06-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirot
Why?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:45 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirot
Why the ****...
Old 06-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
You also get to win event items

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:52 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
You know! The blue message on the bottom! Doesn't have to have one of these => ! after every sentence!

!!!!

P2P account also means you can play GK or any classic server with benefits if Zone gets boring!
Old 06-15-2006, 06:15 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
You can also use the wonderful zone forums.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-15-2006, 07:24 AM
hi
someonesomewhere is on a distinguished road
I didn't read through it. Did you state that you lose your "benefits" when you lose your gold time? -_-

Otherwise, very nice.

Added: Also, Huwa, I was under the impression that you received medic kills for killing people with the medic class selected. not for healing others. At least, my medic kills seemed to go up with my crossbow kills on the leaderboards. :[

Last edited by someonesomewhere; 06-15-2006 at 09:14 AM..
Old 06-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Banned
invaderzim66889 is on a distinguished road
I like that a lot Huwa.
What is armor though? Was there ever armor?
And do you get exp. for "med kills''?
Old 06-15-2006, 06:18 PM
The World's Local Fighter
icemaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to icemaster Send a message via MSN to icemaster Send a message via Yahoo to icemaster
...u also get 20 more hp and guild tag rights (*cough* -_-)

no offense...i still find it a waste of money
Old 06-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
You know! The blue message on the bottom! Doesn't have to have one of these => ! after every sentence!

!!!!

P2P account also means you can play GK or any classic server with benefits if Zone gets boring!
Well Mr. IamrightandyourwrongthatswhyIamfromSweden! Look at the first sentence in the blue message and the third from last sentence. Fo-shizzle!

Also, this is stating "ZONE P2P Advantages" only. n00b <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by invaderzim66889
I like that a lot Huwa.
What is armor though? Was there ever armor?
And do you get exp. for "med kills''?
Thanks, armor GFX is made. But Stefan hasn't mentioned anything about it and it has slowly died. I'll see what is happening with it and if it would be ok I'll gani it! (Unless Vulcan beats me! >:[)
3 Exp everytime you heal someone. (Thanks IxI :])
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaster
...u also get 20 more hp and guild tag rights (*cough* -_-)
I said that.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind
You can also use the wonderful zone forums.
You can access 'all' of the forums. So I thought I wouldn't put that in.
Old 06-15-2006, 07:06 PM
Zone Oracle
Quote:
Originally Posted by someonesomewhere
Did you state that you lose your "benefits" when you lose your gold time? -_-
Think I expected too much of them?
Old 10-28-2006, 12:10 AM
anubis_wing will become famous soon enough
It's very excellent Dark.
You should include the Event Items and about Events because a lot of new people ask "What's an Event?"
Old 10-28-2006, 12:15 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=68365

there's the events one