Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-28-2006, 05:44 PM
woorzel is on a distinguished road
noob help please

hi all,

i just started playing a couple of days ago as a warrior. I think I understand most of the basics now. I managed to almost make it to level 5, but mostly by mining, baking, ...
I got the best gear I could find/buy/craft (diamond blade, gold plate mail, silver warrior helmet), yet I still die a lot trying to kill creatures that aren't even worth that much XP (such as wolves). I can of course easily kill all the small bomies but that brings almos no XP/loot at all.

so what should I do next ? I've reached a point where the next level is going to take ages if i can only bake bread for XP ... and I'm almost useless as a warrior right now. are there any other creatures that i could fight? bomies = useless, wolf/lord/.. = too hard for me.
also where can i get armor for my arms, belts etc?

thanks in advance for any advice
Old 12-28-2006, 05:48 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
I'd start off by slaughtering the bomies first, then when you reach about level 7-12, hit up the wolfies, then alittle higher, rexies and lords.

Thats how I went about and ended up at level 16. :o
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 12-28-2006, 06:07 PM
well thanks for the advice, but the average bomie is worth maybe 3 XP, which means to go from level 5 to 6 I need to kill around 5000 of them. I don't think so ... I'm ready to work a little but i'm not going to spend countless hours chasing these little critters around, they are much to easy for me now anyway, so it's no fun at all.
there's gotta be an intermediate level of creatures that I can kill? or some other way to improve my char so I can battle wolves, or ...

did you guys really all spend whole days killing the useless bomies to level up? I think I'd rather macro some dumb job overnight ... (not saying i'm going to, but really chasing 5000 bomies around is not my definition of fun in a game).
Old 12-28-2006, 06:19 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
if you craft a bow and get some nice player to bless it to govannon (+2 -+5 should be enough). then you can easily take on t-rexes, which should give you around 2k exp. Kill rexes till level 9-10, then you should be able to take down at least a mushroom lord, which would award you around 30-50k exp. (when fighting these monsters remember to keep your distance)
if you see me online sometime send me a pm and i'll show you a couple of lord spots
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:28 PM
thanks, that sounds like a much better idea to me
if anyone is willing to help with blessing a bow, please let me know...

(and I do know where the lords spawn, I may be a noob at GK but I do know how to use google )
Old 12-28-2006, 06:48 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
I used to worship govannon but went bile after they nerfed sustenance.
There are alot of gov players out there though so you shouldn't have any trouble finding one.
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:31 AM
I n t e l l i g e n c e
Spiker has a spectacular aura aboutSpiker has a spectacular aura about
The thing is, once you get past the boring stuff in the beginning, thats when the game starts to get interesting. Just keep killing bomies until you get a high enough level to take on 2 or 3 wolves, then go from there
Old 01-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Try to learn woodlore and then identify / sell body parts you pick up from enemies if you need a bit of plat.