Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-10-2001, 07:18 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Two Dustari threads in a day. Damn.

Must be a friggin record. I can't remember the last time there were 2 Dustari threads.

For people's info, I have NOT LEFT Graal, I have NOT LEFT Dustari, and I have NOT LEFT the forums. I'm simply not going to be on as much as I used to be. I've been on a lot the past few days because I've been sick with the flu and I have nothing to do.

As far as Dustari goes, I got Malak's permission to use a nifty document. Role Playing for Dummies. I suggest you check it out. This is the Dustari site.

To give you all a bit of a sneak peek at what "November 12th" is, go check the Classes page. I put a subheader in so people might get a little bit of an idea. You can bug me all you want, or Xythar, but I am not telling. And neither is he.

I intend to make Dustari more active again; We used to have 7, 8, sometimes 11 members on at the same time, and now we have...what...3? 4? That's pathetic, honestly. To any Dustari members who are reading this, GET ONLINE YOU FOOLS. THANK YOU.

As far as the general public and Dustari go, the levels are still not online. Blame Birdbird for being lazy and "losing motivation". 2+ months and they're still not done. One of my own members suggested a freaking Dustari levels team, and I almost agreed. :O I hope that the levels will be online soon so that Dustari simply isn't a land of magically appearing trees and Badtz Maru-headed construction workers. Sorry!

That's my rant for the week...Oh, and I forgot to mention! Dustari will not accept any actions by Curon, seeing as how they were disbanded/destroyed and then mystically brought back by Zorro(I didn't accept them then...), then they fell apart again and now given to Antago by Loriel(Stupidest thing I've ever heard of) and then SOLD for 3000 gralat. No. Dustari will continue it's boycott of Curon, thanks!

-Kamuii. Have fun, kiddies, and stay away from Cliff Yablonski.
Old 11-10-2001, 07:21 AM
ArmadeusWarlock is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm....

Maybe ill get online tonite...

WITH MY TAG!

OMG

Anyways, Kamuii, when are you adding me to members page? Its been like, 471987439080217 months since i joined and im stil not on it

Last edited by ArmadeusWarlock; 11-10-2001 at 07:24 AM..
Old 11-10-2001, 07:22 AM
Banned
_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
OK
When will the change actually happen (I need a time) so I can be online and help
Old 11-10-2001, 07:28 AM
what up
ZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of lightZanderX is a glorious beacon of light
Probably when I wake up. So just keep your eye on 2001. When I get online, you'll notice the difference.
Old 11-10-2001, 07:30 AM
I have skool!

When do you wake up?
Old 11-10-2001, 07:31 AM
Follower of Ultros
Valder is on a distinguished road
Yes Curon is gone for good. I don't consider them a kingdom anymore. There will be an RP event for something to do with my RP character and his Family Secret. Just gotta finish up some stuff.
Old 11-10-2001, 07:31 AM
somebody to love
SkooL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SkooL
Quote:
Originally posted by ArmadeusWarlock
skool
Old 11-10-2001, 07:36 AM
what up
I'll try and hold it late in the afternoon, I guess...
Old 11-10-2001, 07:39 AM
Banned
_0AfTeRsHoCk0_ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Kamuii, wouldn't it be better if no one was online at the time? It gives time to prepare. I have school off on Monday too so later morning sounds fine
Old 11-10-2001, 07:39 AM
yay. hold it at likes, 4:30 central or somethin, im home by then
Old 11-10-2001, 07:40 AM
I got today off so....

Old 11-10-2001, 08:31 AM
Banned
Xythar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xythar Send a message via Yahoo to Xythar
MY THREAD IS BEATING YOURS LEL
Old 11-10-2001, 10:09 AM
Banned
Providence_Admin3 is on a distinguished road
Re: Two Dustari threads in a day. Damn.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZanderX
Must be a friggin record. I can't remember the last time there were 2 Dustari threads.

For people's info, I have NOT LEFT Graal, I have NOT LEFT Dustari, and I have NOT LEFT the forums. I'm simply not going to be on as much as I used to be. I've been on a lot the past few days because I've been sick with the flu and I have nothing to do.

As far as Dustari goes, I got Malak's permission to use a nifty document. Role Playing for Dummies. I suggest you check it out. This is the Dustari site.

To give you all a bit of a sneak peek at what "November 12th" is, go check the Classes page. I put a subheader in so people might get a little bit of an idea. You can bug me all you want, or Xythar, but I am not telling. And neither is he.

I intend to make Dustari more active again; We used to have 7, 8, sometimes 11 members on at the same time, and now we have...what...3? 4? That's pathetic, honestly. To any Dustari members who are reading this, GET ONLINE YOU FOOLS. THANK YOU.

As far as the general public and Dustari go, the levels are still not online. Blame Birdbird for being lazy and "losing motivation". 2+ months and they're still not done. One of my own members suggested a freaking Dustari levels team, and I almost agreed. :O I hope that the levels will be online soon so that Dustari simply isn't a land of magically appearing trees and Badtz Maru-headed construction workers. Sorry!

That's my rant for the week...Oh, and I forgot to mention! Dustari will not accept any actions by Curon, seeing as how they were disbanded/destroyed and then mystically brought back by Zorro(I didn't accept them then...), then they fell apart again and now given to Antago by Loriel(Stupidest thing I've ever heard of) and then SOLD for 3000 gralat. No. Dustari will continue it's boycott of Curon, thanks!

-Kamuii. Have fun, kiddies, and stay away from Cliff Yablonski.
I quit dustari a few days ago, as you know.

I did not quit because I did not like it; I loved Dustari and roleplaying in general.

I did not quit because I did not have a good enough position. I was the Princess, that position is all I wanted.

I did not quit because I dislike you, Kamuii. You're a great friend; probably one of my best online ones.

I did not quit because of lack of graal time.

I quit because of stupid decisions.

Although Xythar apologized, I will not forget his actions towards me a while ago. He insulted me, threatened me, and was totally disrespectful; all because I massed a joke on your account. It did not involve you, I was not on your name, only using the account ZanderX because unixmad had deleted mine previously. Then, he acted like a total idiot by going around screaming, "MARRY ME MARLE!" The only people who Graal Date nowadays are newbies, and this made me raise an eyebrow. I may not be totally filled in on what is supposed to go on, but your decision to leave Dustari in the hands of HIM, instead of someone else like me or Brad (who have been in Dustari since you were King), is underwhelming.

Even if you do not care that I left, I hope this teaches you a valuable lesson, Kamuii.

Treat your colleagues well, but treat your friends better.
Old 11-10-2001, 10:16 AM
Banned
Xythar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xythar Send a message via Yahoo to Xythar
Actually, Marle, Kamuii was the one who told me I needed to find a RP wife. Not that I ever seriously considered you anyhow --- the whole "have my children, lots and lots of children" thing might have tipped you off to the fact that it was a joke, but apparently not. So check your facts next time, okay?
Old 11-10-2001, 10:20 AM
Banned
Providence_Admin3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Xythar
Actually, Marle, Kamuii was the one who told me I needed to find a RP wife. Not that I ever seriously considered you anyhow --- the whole "have my children, lots and lots of children" thing might have tipped you off to the fact that it was a joke, but apparently not. So check your facts next time, okay?
You know, I'd do that if people (who I thought were smart) didn't randomly walk up to me saying "MARRY ME!!!"