Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Dustari
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Craigus will become famous soon enough
A chance for peace with the Zormite's

Dustarian’s, long ago we had a fine alliance with the people of Zormite, countless wars were won with them by our side, we defeated the Bakugun's, Kurenai Joukai and the Nighthawkes and we never feared attacks on our northern border. However this long lasting friendship with Zormite has dwindled away over time and with changes in the Zormite’s leadership forgotten by many.

These days Zormite is run under an Emperor who cares not for the people of his kingdom, only for himself and Dustari can not co-operate with Zormite under these conditions. However we do have a chance to form a new friendship with the good people of Zormite under a new leader, I have recently been in contact with the "Zorbi" and after deep discussions into the late hours of the night I have decided to offer the Zorbi my entire Dustarian military force to aid their cause which is to overthrow the current Emperor of Zormite and set up a new government, one we can once again co-operate with. The potential benefits of this are absolute.

I am declaring war on the Zormite Republic until their new government is in place; in light of this action I am also calling a temporary cease fire against the Crescent Pirates.