Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-22-2009, 10:13 PM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Rank Requirement Examples

Because the ranks require skill and duty, there are going to be requirements for them. However the requirements will mostly be voided if you can meet other qualifications, or if you don't get adequate help reaching them. I determine if the help is adequate or not.

One of the rank sets I'd like to address directly is one of the more improtant ones, the military ranks. There's a special reason why the rank requirements for these will be steep. When you see a soldier of Zormite, you can expect him to be a noob, but not a scrub noob. When you see a Knight, you should know that he is somewhat competent.

Soldier: 25 physical, 50+ overall, boots +12, body armor +12, helmet +12, glok belt, marks +12, some form of beneficial amulet, and a shield +12. One weapon with at least 10 IWD on it and blessed to a good combat god.

These can be craftable items if necessary.

Knight: 50 physical. 107 overall. Better gear then a Soldier, such as PMoP or FHoM or better. Marks +12 again. Weapon with 15 IWD. Alternative: kick ass at spars and battleground.

I'm certain the requirements make sense. After all, we wouldn't want a Knight to die to just about anyone. I'd also like some knights to be able to actually -hit- people outside of an arena.