Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-01-2009, 07:00 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Preview Review: Graal Legacy

Well I wasn't expecting much at first because of observer mode flaws (account reset, tileset screwing up, etc.) A couple reconnects, and a client reset fixed that.

I am quite surprised this is actually a decent preview server, it's would be ugly levels in pics1.png are masked in a somewhat pleasant tileset, the brown buildings look great imo.

At first I was turned off by the leaves and when I found some similarities to systems on other servers.

- R2R

- GK-looking Message System

After some aimless walking around I found an NPC that's been looking for his friend who is usually drunk, sounds very irresponsible.

Then I discovered that there is a shortage of boat tickets.

I travelled and travelled till I found the town shop, which convienently had an exit labeled (I was misinformed, this was no exit just an enterance to a quest it seems). It was your usual, don't touch w/e or you get warped to the start and then some push/pull blocks, walk through a plethera of baddies and you were in a room with the drunk guy.

So that guy has been stuck there for 3 years, with a boat ticket? Anyway I got the boat ticket from that drunk and proceeded to use the boat.

I was then in Harber (I'm not sure if this is a typo or deliberate) town, and was offered a warp ring. I proceed to go through town and met this sad NPC, which had one of the funniest things ever to say.

Note that the bridge is underneath the say2 message box, so I explored under the bridge and saw the dead body...

Then I went through a cave and found another town, got bored and hit observer mode and logged off.

Compared to the other servers, this preview actually had something for me to do, and brought a small amount of joy before I decided to play other games. Good work!
Old 11-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Jazz teh Awesome
oo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the roughoo_jazz_oo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to oo_jazz_oo
I think it needs an update...everything is the same from the last two times this server was hosted.

Same levels, systems, everything.

A lot of it just needs to be redone...some of that stuff I scripted a very very long time ago, and can tell you...it should be redone. XD

The server does actually have some potential, if they would just work on it.
Instead of slapping a backup on, and calling it a server.

Is the revive fad coming back now or something? I heard endora is being revived as well. -_-

Fix up the systems, fix up the levels, make the server look nicer...thats all I got to say.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:29 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by oo_jazz_oo View Post
Is the revive fad coming back now or something? I heard endora is being revived as well. -_-
Jigga's "brother".
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
Well lets see, Ven and Akeon or w.e are working on it, hmm...let me calculate this.

I give it about 3 weeks.

Old 11-02-2009, 02:00 PM
zorinkelpekem is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to zorinkelpekem Send a message via Yahoo to zorinkelpekem
I think its very good, but you maybe could add a little more.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:52 PM
*Shadow (Convoy)
Crono1508 will become famous soon enough
It appears that his brother and the guy were twins.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:31 AM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
lol no jigga dont have a brother he ask me to work on well beg me i told him no let it die like MD said Endora is dead with out him!
anyways Jigga bought another new account kept it on the down low so he can get developers to help him. but its the same jigga.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
lol no jigga dont have a brother he ask me to work on well beg me i told him no let it die like MD said Endora is dead with out him!
anyways Jigga bought another new account kept it on the down low so he can get developers to help him. but its the same jigga.
Have you ever heard of sarcasm?

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 11-04-2009, 03:36 PM
UN Manager
SwimChao is just really niceSwimChao is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono1508 View Post
It appears that his brother and the guy were twins.
It also appears they weren't twins, but that there is a triplet in another town who is friends with chronic alcoholics.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:45 AM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
Thought so

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Have you ever heard of sarcasm?
It wasn't.
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.