Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2002, 08:53 PM
Banned
Glory is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Glory
Exclamation Moon God/Goddess (Read!)

Well seeing I have no other way of contacting you and you never answer e-mails, I have something to say to you. I am sorry for the things I have done on N-Pulse that have annoyed you deeply enough to over the top. I will admit most of it was my fault but a tiny tiny bit was both your faults of failing to understand, what players want on a server, I remember I never whinged of what you did, I just sat there and watched things get bad. Then when you make that terrible large quest for another NPC for lamers I was so mad at you both for doing that. Even though I was causing trouble on N-Pulse before this, I Have my reasons, I know you will say "You still broke Graal global rules you agreed to" I agree yes I did, but the only harm I see I did was cuss...and that landed me in jail heaps of time, yes. I tried to you the reasons I acted or responded to things the way I did, but you's refuse. And if you are thinking I came here to bad mouth you or come for sympthany (sp?), I didn't. I made a deal with SaDiE, I hope you choose that deal too. But all I want to do is get through to you what was wrong and stuff. Most of this probably didn't make sense because I was tired. Also to the Moderators, please do not delete this as I have no way to contact them. (Banned from Web Board, in jail on N-Pulse, they don't like to answer my e-mails) Also...when you reply to this please use Glory and not my name before this, that I wanted no one to know...if you do. I will delete this thread and won't even come on N-Pulse again (I know you would like that)

-Glory
Old 05-05-2002, 05:58 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
Glory I answer emails all of them , so I quite don't understand that statement , but anyway , I harbor no ill feelings toward you
Graal has rules we all must follow and that is how we run the server and you are well aware of that. People who don't its sad and even if you don't agree with what we put on , it is your choice to play or not .Every Owner has to do what he/she thinks is best for all players and not just a few , this is the same with Graal. Not everything done is popular with some and creates hard feelings with those but Graal as a whole as we do, do what we feel is best , right or wrong it is what we must do.Sure it may not always have been the right course to follow and yet it is our responsiblity to Npulse and Graal to do our best to do so.This is all anyone can ask of us or Graal , down the road there is always a light , keep moving toward it thru the darkness and don't let anything sidetrack you from it is my advice to you and this.
Change what you can and accept what you cannot
Life is not always fair or even right , its just something we have to accept.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 05-05-2002, 06:05 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Glory I answer emails all of them , so I quite don't understand that statement , but anyway , I harbor no ill feelings toward you
Graal has rules we all must follow and that is how we run the server and you are well aware of that. People who don't its sad and even if you don't agree with what we put on , it is your choice to play or not .Every Owner has to do what he/she thinks is best for all players and not just a few , this is the same with Graal. Not everything done is popular with some and creates hard feelings with those but Graal as a whole as we do, do what we feel is best , right or wrong it is what we must do.Sure it may not always have been the right course to follow and yet it is our responsiblity to Npulse and Graal to do our best to do so.This is all anyone can ask of us or Graal , down the road there is always a light , keep moving toward it thru the darkness and don't let anything sidetrack you from it is my advice to you and this.
Change what you can and accept what you cannot
Life is not always fair or even right , its just something we have to accept.
I agree with that and I still start to do that but like having more things where the players get to choose, like the classes. That was what I agreed with.
Old 05-05-2002, 09:57 AM
slick_soul is on a distinguished road
You were banned from the N-Pulse Forums?
Chap: Oh yes i forgot AHHHHHH
Old 05-05-2002, 10:18 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by slick_soul
You were banned from the N-Pulse Forums?
Yes, I made a thread to bash both of them, because they deleted my threads...
Old 05-05-2002, 11:01 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Someone close this thread please
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-06-2002, 12:31 AM
are you happy now?
Neglegence2002 is on a distinguished road
Whoa
Old 05-06-2002, 07:32 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Neglegence2002
Whoa
Spammer. You didn't have anything constructive to say so...don't post.
Old 05-06-2002, 07:33 AM
Banned
Quote:
Originally posted by Darlene159
Someone close this thread please
Yes, someone please close this thread.
Old 05-06-2002, 08:41 AM
Tired Sloth
Psyker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Psyker Send a message via Yahoo to Psyker