View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 03:00 AM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
And there burning them out.
I don't really know about Deas, but I wouldn't consider myself remotely close to being overwhelmed with work or feeling burnt out. I had a shitty project (ships) that's pretty much behind me soon, and once it is, I'm sure I'll be able to pump out updates as long as they're assigned to me.

Overall though, I agree with the points brought up. It's a bit silly to have to pay 19€ for a clan. I'm a firm believe of making all content available to all players on equal terms, but then having non-gamebreaking bonuses that can be purchased. As you can imagine from that, not really a fan of the gear barrels either, but I don't mind those as much given the current state of how hard it is for anyone to gear up from scratch on GK, which is one of many things I hope to eventually address.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto