View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 07:36 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayson2001 View Post
agreed
I couldn't find his post without searching :'[
Anyway, I disagree, if Stefan would have not had P2P, and made it paid for in a way such as the current iPod way.. buying heads and crap with gelats or w/e, and not making prices extraordinary, I think more people would still be playing, and people would still be paying.. Rather then deterring a lot of from actually playing the game and losing interest because of the things they cannot do..

Like OB mode.. as a DEV I hate it... a lot.. as someone who can idle all day and gain hours without being disconnected.. I kind of like it. I'm sure many trials hate it, and the fact that they cannot set their heads ... or w/e they cannot do..

I mean, either way I don't have money to pay and even if I did would not pay.
With how many times I have lost my car, had to pay to fix it, and other crap, I'm a little too frugal.

But others would.. and I believe PC Graal would still have a bigger audience.. Perhaps someone on UN wants a lot of rare hats.. items or w/e, I'm sure they would pay for gelats and buy them.. Heck, I don't even know how to make currency on Era or UN.. Bushes don't drop it, and I know hitting soda machines isn't doing much. Old players and new players who want more, or don't know how to make it may buy gelats.

Even on Graal Kingdoms, which I still visit sometimes... Some people may buy things for that.. It would be much better than the state I am in.. I believe I started that server 5 years ago.. I had to build a boat or something.. I don't know if I ever did.. I just get on, start puking and losing teeth, and then end up quitting again. I don't even know how people play that server lmao.. I must have tried to play it 8 times in the last five years or so... xD I do manage to kill a bomby or two however.. so I'm proud of my self for that. >.>

But with that said, he does not advertise Graal either which would bring in people as well... x.x;

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz