Thread: The Forums
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
It's a lot more difficult than it should be. You have to register using your Graal account/community name and Graal password, which is silly by itself. Then you have to wait an arbitrary amount of time for somebody to approve it (why?) before your account is activated. New players won't know this and won't do it. History has shown that it's confusing to a lot of people

Upon registering a Graal account, a forum account should be created as well. This is easily possible to do with minimal scripting work. Account approval can be disabled; it's not needed on a forum this small and just deters people. The "Forums" link in the Start menu should direct you to a page that verifies the request and gives you a session cookie, just like the "Upgrade" link does, and lets you start using the forums immediately. There's no reason for it to be more complicated than that.
I check for new registrations daily, so there is never any wait, except for maybe a few hours. I dont understand the difficulty. Seems like it would be easier since you use the same account and password as the game itself to register. I am sure there are other ways of doing it, but still, I dont see how it is so difficult
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST