Thread: The Forums
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:48 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigairius View Post
The biggest thing is that Graal is subdivided by server. Server managers want full control over their forums just as they have full control over their servers. These forums do not offer that, and we do not force servers to use the official Graal forums. There are ways to fix this, but it's way out of my or Darlene's hands.
This is a very real problem. At least the top two most popular servers have active forums outside of the official ones, I'd bet the other playerworlds do as well. If these forums were easier to get started with (why do people have to register? why can't they just hit start > forums and be logged in automatically like they can with the Graal site?) and offered more for the server staff I think they'd be used more. For a long time Era used the official forums, but we finally gave up with them recently because it's so hard for the players to get access.