View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 04:42 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Maloria Development: Ground Zero

For the past 2 months (at least), the management of Maloria has declined steadfast to being almost completely inactive. While at first it did not leave to much of an impact on the staff force and its rate of development, it has now become a problem that is causing much harm to the server. During the course of this time many staff that had been on Maloria for quiet along time were either fired or quit and we now find our selves with only 3 active members of the team (All scripters...) and pages upon pages of applications for hirings. While I was granted the power to hire staff, I did not have the rights to do such and with the absence of management this will only get worse if things carry on as they are.

the current management appears to have lost interest in the server but does not wish to pass it on to more capable hands. This issue has made a big impact already as the decline in server development has caused a discomfort in most of the player count (many wish to leave). To make it blunt: Someone else needs to get in there.

already Lyndzey has been on and talked to two of us about this problem and has made a support ticket about it. She asked many for manager recommendations and it appears the ball has been passed my way. As it stands right now (I hear) the task has been assigned to Houdiniman. We have not seen any action from that side of the field though. I know a lot of problems have been going on in the PWA department but our server is dieing fast.

We need help.