Old 02-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Banned
Zulu15 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
I have a 12 year old
*notes that down*

Ahem well anyway..

Hes using a stereotype, though, the wrong stereotype, the people most likely to break rules and talk in 7337 such are 13 year old MALES. Why do they break the rules? Because it's a game, and they are gamers. Why do -I- not choose wisely the name of my thread? Because I know all my ideas will have flaws, and I don't want to seem ****y, also, there are some ideas, which, if you read the tittle, you will be driven away because it does not appeal to you in any way, for example, if I would have named one of my old threads "Laser, Portable Rocket Launcher, and Small Mortar idea" you can be it woulden't have 1/3 of the posts it has now because people in Zone do not like explosive weapons.

Oh and Touya, in another post you said "who cares if they clicked a topic they don't really want to read?" or something along those lines, well, let metell you a little story...

There was once a kid named Billy, now, Billy was a very inteligent person, he had many ideas he wished to share with Zone and he was also good at constructive critisism of other people's ideas. One day, Billy saw a Thread called "Idea", posted by Dante55555, of course, he was interested in it, so he clicked it. To Billy's surprise, the first post on the thread, as in, the thread itself read "u can shove brum stick up u ass" Billy almost cried, not because there was no idea, not because of the low IQ of the other members, but because he had a 13k dial up connection and it had taken him 20 minutes to open that idea, and it will take him 30 more to go back to the forum main page!!

Last edited by Zulu15; 02-05-2006 at 09:36 PM..