View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:34 AM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
The title is relevant enough and linked to in several places. The content is something you shall learn and then not forget again, and I don't think this any difficult either. There's not much to switch and case, but the information the thread provides is useful nonetheless.
The linking may be true, but it isn't easily found in google which is the main search engine I think most people use, and as it is my main point since I personally don't find the websites that link it that useful.. Nor have I checked out how hard it is to find it on them, but I have tried searching for other things on them.

And you shouldn't speak for others about not forgetting things.
As I've said before, I've found and used this page quite a few times.. I've learned and used them for about 1-2 weeks afterwards and forgot them.

Coincidentally, I've also forgot most of GS2 after 4+ months of not having RC and not using GS2. And this happens often.. Even riding a bike isn't very easy for me each time on the first try. Everything starts off a little wobbly if you don't keep at it..

I can explain the top part if you'd like, fowlplay4 would be happy.

And sure, I suppose it is relevant if everyone is basically saying we should not use switch and case because it isn't good.. I personally find it of value some times.. :[

===

Anyway, if no one really cares about how easily something useful can be found, without having things bookmarked, I suppose my question really doesn't matter. I didn't think the post would be worthy of arguments by only asking to rename a thread, it all seems silly to me.

But I did enjoy everyone flaming me while they were off topic, and I did get to learn about a helpful page. Thanks again Mattkan!

P.S.: I did check on the main page to find the post that you linked, I have no clue how you would find it on Graal Bible without having the actual link.. x.x;

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz