View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 06:42 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fysez View Post
I'm not new. And I wouldn't have posted this thread if I didn't search already how to do this. That's why i'm asking. Questions are good and are meant to be asked. So if you don't have the answer yourself, Just... Don't even comment.
Lacking an understanding of player attributes would place you squarely in the "new" category. If you don't want our help, we won't force it on you—but if you are having trouble with the simple stuff, then you should read the guide I referenced.

The reason I didn't post an explanation of variables is because doing so would be redundant and a waste of my time. That information has already been compiled into Jer's scripting guide.

If you're not interested in becoming a better scripter, and are just interested in getting things done, this is not the forum for you.