View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Psionic Youth
Tyhm will become famous soon enough
Thanks! We can use all the help we can get.

In other news, used some of what I learned smoothing out the mouse system to smooth out the zombies during lag; now, even if the lag means they should do one of those funny little "move" glitches and zap across the screen, now they just run to where they think they are on serverside. And I tweaked guns so they shoot where you think they are, not where the server thinks they are, and hit according to what's on your screen. I suppose that means a cheaty little bastard could hack himself a god weapon, but who even does that these days?

Also, the display's been rewired a bit; should automatically space for higher calibers now, and it has a space for showing the underslung soon as I get around to it. [edit] Even the glock.

If anyone knows off the top of their head what the code is for "that key that the player has associated with "sword", whatever it is, yeah display that", I'd appreciate it...I know it's like keydown(5), but for like showtext keycode(5)? Something like that...

And Swifty was working on the intro...I figure once we've got that, Peo's made a way to make money, the tilers have made a place to find supplies and a place to return them for cash, and Codein's made the upgrade system so there's something worth buying...

"Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts, perhaps the fear of a loss of power."- John Steinbeck
"I'm only acting retarded, what's your excuse?" queried the Gord.
- My pet, the Levelup Gnome

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...&postcount=233

Last edited by Tyhm; 04-08-2009 at 02:59 AM..