View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
I don't really care about language, my English is not the best either. The problem is that everyone (with Gold, that's a few thousand) can post news on graal.net and those news will be put on the serverlist to show Graal players what interesting things are happening which they otherwise would miss if they don't log into each server each day or speak to people a half hour or more. People can already add the news but probably don't feel that their updates made to the server are worthy to be put in the news or they don't see it as important. But I often see that staff on servers are accomplishing quite great tasks and add nice stuff. I only see those things when I go on servers and speak to people though, so I probably don't see half of the things and so do most Graal players. The news admin should go on servers and find out what happened and post it on the news: events, new monsters or maps, new things in the planning. He/she can hire a team or motivate the server staff to post the news themself, as long as the news are posted and not forgotten.