View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
This just in: Rufus and Pimmeh arguing about sentance structure and use of words.

Just as well Rufus.

"There are a lot of different players with a lot of different education levels, so a potential News Administrator should be potentially trying to look into a happy medium, which is why the easy ratings (and my links) are provided. You're right, you can't expect all Graal users to be "literary genii" but the players deserve one if they can have one and this has nothing to do with literature."

Thats 2 sentances. The first one is way to long. Just as well, though, you use words I have trouble fitting into normal conversations. Words such as medium.
Well to be fair, you've made a couple of spelling and grammar errors when attempting to critique my post, but that's not what I'm trying to get across here. I'm not applying because I simply do not posses the ability to create entertaining articles that are readable for all education levels, and although I used this system when creating my University application (which was accepted by all 5 ) it took me a while to make. People that are applying for the position should very much take their spelling, grammar and readability of writing into consideration amongst the pleasantries.