Thread: Best Guild :p
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 09:30 AM
HarDKoRe1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HarDKoRe1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcs
Yeah, Classics great, totally the only server worth a damn... considering the hit detection, NPCs, etc are all out of whack. Classic is/was fun. But with this new crap that happened from the creation of Classic Dev, it was more of a let down than anything else. Yeah, it was gr8 - but I'd rather play N-Pulse than any other server, at the moment. Atleast N-Pulse has remained a traditional server, even though it's starting to turn Unholy Nation like with the worthless NPCs and UIs. UN's a pile of a crap, I don't understand why people play there. I get on there to PK, sometimes, but other than that - it sucks. Neo Jenova could be one of the worse server managers I've ever seen. Jadynx does a better job than Neo Jenova. And Jadynx looks like donatello from the ninja turtles. However, the manager or whatever, AB, is a giant homosexual. And my comment about BTK, I do not support anymore, after having logged on UN and beating them all with a level one shield/level 3 sword.
By beating us you mean you interfered in a war against another guild just to insult us with a small amount of pking? I don't get how this is "beating" us...

Shadow, the only reason you get on Graal is to insult people. Why do you even bother?