View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 02:39 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Era Dev and "Staff/SQL Explorer" (press N to open), but you may want to wait until I've had a chance to see if I can figure out what's causing it. It's a decently-sized script that would take a while to comb through, I think.
I managed to isolate it, though not to a specific part:

PHP Code:
//#CLIENTSIDE
function onKeyPressed(codekey) {
  if (
key == "3") {

showExplorer();
  }
}

function 
showExplorer() {
  new 
GuiWindowCtrl("SQL_Window") {

profile GuiBlueWindowProfile;

width 50;

height 50;

isExternal visible clientRelative true;

new 
GuiControl("SQL_Container") {

useownprofile true;

profile.opaque true;

profile.fillColor "255 255 255";

profile.border 1;

width 30;

height SQL_Window.clientheight 2;

vertSizing "height";      
    }
  }

It seems to be crashing at random while resizing - some times I can resize fine, other times, it crashes the second I do it. When it resizes fine, I'm unable to duplicate the crash until I quit and reopen the client, at which point it will generally crash if I try to resize the window.

Commenting out the vertSizing variable seems to stop the crashing. It doesn't appear to happen with horizSizing, but I could be wrong.

EDIT: You can log on Era Dev and add yourself "Temp/Stripped SQL Explorer".