Thread: Tigairius
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 03:09 AM
the KattMan
MattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to beholdMattKan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to MattKan
Tigairius

I don't think that it is very acceptable for the Head of PWA to have blocked off virtually all forms of communication aside from E-Mail. I feel that you, being a PWA, should be available to contact on the Graal Forums with ease. I know this thread will be deleted, but I really hope you read this and reconsider.

Another thing I noticed is that you immediately closed the thread stating new PWAs were being hired. The simplest thing to do would be to Forum PM you a question because the applicant is unable to post in that thread, but that's impossible as you blocked it. It just doesn't seem right that you would disable all means of communication except for your E-Mail.

I can picture you opening this thread and responding before immediately closing it, but that's not the way to go. It gives a negative image when one goes around, debating people, and prohibiting them from responding. This is a negative example set for the rest of the PWA team, and if Graal continues this way, it is definitely not going to approve. (I'm not trying to be rude, here, just stating my opinion.)